Receipts in Family Shaing

Dear community,

here is a technical question about Family Sharing of auto-renewable subscriptions, so as to perform server-side receipt validation.

When a second User gets the subscription thanks to Family Sharing, what are the transaction_id and original_transaction_id IDs of the transactions contained in the app receipt (I mean /verifyReceipt response body) ?
More specifically:
  • will it contain the same transactions (I mean: same transaction ID) as the first User?

• or will it contain new transaction IDs?

• will these transactions have same original transaction ID as the ones of the first User.

• if Family Sharing is turned off, will the subscriptions of the second User disappear of the app receipt? Or be marked as cancel with some cancellation_date or such?

Thank you very much in advance for any insight.

P.S: these questions are only about the server-side receipt. On the mobile side, it is almost clear that StoreKit would generate a new transaction with a new transaction ID, as it does when restoring.

P.P.S. : this is low-level information we failed to find in the WWDC video and the current StoreKit documentation.
Alternatively, to figure out such answers on our own, it would be great just to get an example including [1] the app receipt (I mean /verifyReceipt response body) of the original purchaser and [2] the app receipt for an additional user who have family sharing.
Or Is there some way to emulate this situation? Possibly with the StoreKit Test framework? Or is there some way to faithfully reproduce such situation with Sandbox?