ERROR ITMS-90432

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently building a flutter app and I've suddenly started getting an error when trying to distribute my app to App Store
Connect. This is the first time I've had this error. I've distributed 8 different builds of the app already without error. Full error is (Application name replaced with {APP NAME}):

ERROR ITMS-90432: "Invalid Swift Support. The file {APP NAME}/Frameworks/AppFrameworkInfo.plist doesn’t have the correct file type for this location. Ensure you’re using the correct file, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit
it."

I've taken a look around online but I can't seem to find any working solution.

Is there any known solution? Am I missing something obvious?

Accepted Reply

There shouldn't be anything inside of /Frameworks other than .framework bundles or the Swift runtime dylibs. A quick search reveals that AppFrameworkInfo.plist is part of the Flutter environment, so you should consult their support for info on how to correct this file being deployed at the wrong location in your app.

Replies

There shouldn't be anything inside of /Frameworks other than .framework bundles or the Swift runtime dylibs. A quick search reveals that AppFrameworkInfo.plist is part of the Flutter environment, so you should consult their support for info on how to correct this file being deployed at the wrong location in your app.
UPDATE: Solution: As edford said, the AppFrameworkInfo.plist file should not be in the /Frameworks folder of your build. If you are having the same trouble just delete the file from the /Frameworks folder before you upload to app connect.

A HUGE thank you to edford!
  • Please how can I find the path of this file?

• Please, how can I find this file so that I can delete it?

Add a Comment
I am facing the same issue in my flutter app, and no solution is working around.
Complete error message is as follow

"ERROR ITMS-90432: "Invalid Swift Support. The file {APP NAME}/Frameworks/AppFrameworkInfo. plist doesn't have the correct file type for this location. Ensure you're using the correct file, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it."

And it all happened after I updated my xcode to V12.4
Please help and provide me a proper solution.
Thanks
One thing worked for me now is, just updated flutter version and this error did not come again.
Ignore my query now.
Thanks
getting a similar issue:

Code Block
ERROR ITMS-90432: "Invalid Swift Support. The file Runner.app/Frameworks/.last_build_id doesn’t have the correct file type for this location. Ensure you’re using the correct file, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it."

Make sure to show hidden files Shift + CMD + . to see them...
I'm getting exactly the same error. However, my AppFrameworkInfo.plist file is located in the Flutter folder, not in the Frameworks folder.

According to edfords advise I've verified that the Frameworks folder doesn't have any other files than .framework or .dylib. The Runner.xcworkspace file was in there, so I deleted it. But I'm still getting the same error.

Is anyone having a similar issue or know how to solve this?