How to generate "app-specific password" for Team account?

I am trying to notarize an Electron using "Electron-Notarize" (i.e. I am not using Xcode). The app will be distributed OUTSIDE the app store. The docs state that I need an "app-specific password".

Add the username and password options to supply your App Store Connect credentials. Because App Store Connect now requires two-factor authentication (2FA) on all accounts, you must create an app-specific password for altool, as described in Using app-specific passwords.

The linked doc ("[Using app-specific passwords") seems to be exclusively about creating an app-specific password with one's personal Apple ID account.

I am a contractor on a Team and have admin privileges on the Apple Team account. I do not see any way of creating such a password through that Team account. (i.e. there is no "Security" section, as referenced in the linked doc).

I've tried using an app-specific password generated through my personal Apple ID account but that failed.

What am I missing here? It must be something simple. I've been stuck on this for a while so any help is appreciated!

How to generate "app-specific password" for Team account?

Q