No notification sounds in ios15 beta?

Is anyone else experiencing notifications appearing on iPhone but no sounds? I’ve checked all settings and they seem to be correct. This just started a day ago.

I have the same problem.

Yes. First I couldn’t lower the sound it was on full blast. Then a day later I now have no sound no matter what I do

i have a similar issue. custom sounds for telegram, outlook and slack sounds are reset to default or not playing at all on notifications.

I have sounds. But they are just really low.

Same issue no sound/ringing sometimes notification pops up and immediately goes away like I declined but the phone is still ringing for the other person

Yes, I’m having this same issue. Has anyone been able to fix this?

Yes I have the same issue, message notifications make a sound when unlocked, but not when locked, Lock Screen does not even light up when notification received. If I wake it up the notification is there.

I am using a custom sound, I changed it to default, but the sound remains the same

settings -> notifications -> (relevant app) -> customise notifications. ensure each account you want to have make a sound has alerts enabled. It has taken me days to get to this!

Same issue here. 15.1 beta and my text messages are randomly making sounds. Calls seem to come through and so do other alerts. I just turned on the flash with notification and keep my phone facedown so I can see it. I just removed the beta profile till a stable one releases free of this bug. Hopefully it doesn’t affect my alarms 🤌🏽

I updated iPhone X to ios 15 and ios 15.0.1. But after that, my incoming message no sound.

Please fix this update bug.

Skype notifications were working fine with sounds until i updated to 15 and later to 15.0.1. Notification sounds when phone is unlocked but not when locked. Tried everything possible but nothing seems to be working. Using persistent alert just to ensure I’m not losing notifications! I think it’s the same for other apps like telegram/whatsapp.

I have the same problem and when I checked the settings everything looks as it was before the last update

I took out my very old iPhone se (1st gen) and started using it again, it is supposed to be compatible with iOs 15. When I get text or email it vibrates very gently, like I can feel it if I'm holding it in my hand, but no notification sounds, no ringtone when I get a call.

iOS 15 feels like Apple is forcing me to upgrade my old phone.

Like many of you, my notifications volumes was minuscule compared to the ringer volume on my iPhone 13 Pro running iOS 15.0.2. Then I found the following solution suggested (I don't remember where I found it):

1. Settings -> Sounds and Haptics -> Ringers and Alerts
  2. Drag the volume slider to minimum, then drag it to maximum, then back to your desired volume.

That's it; the volumes of notifications are now well-matched to the ringer volume.

Turn off "Attention Aware Features" then turn it back on. It solves the problem for me.

I have this problem on my IPad. It’s a definite glitch in the program as many people are reporting the same issue. Maybe a fix with 15.2?

I have the same issue with notification sounds not working unless the phone is unlocked. However, the notification still sounds on my watch. When I turn off Bluetooth, the notification sound works just fine.

I've also been experiencing this on my 12 Pro Max running the official iOS 15.1. I haven't been able to figure out if there's a pattern (ie only when unlocked..), but most of the time I don't get a notification alert for my Messages. I'll just check my phone randomly and realize I have a bunch that came in... I verified that Notification sounds are on and Messages have instant alerts (with Repeat Alerts set to Twice even). Very frustrating!

Same issue here on iOS 15.1. I went through all recommended solutions and no success.

Same here, updated to iOS 15 on IPhone 11 Pro the other night, and now my loud speaker is gone, and the volume is way quieter than before the install. Looks like Apple has a new update to make. This is uncalled for.

Maybe this will help someone. I had the same problem and i figured out, it was due to my Apple Watch. If i dont wear my watch all works fine. It is not enough just to disable the bluetooth connection. I dont know yet the excact reason for the problem, but i think this could help someone. :-)

After 15.1 iOS update. I lost notification sounds. I changed the FOCUS setting to off. That fixed the problem.

Same on my IPad. No sound notifications! Checked all the settings, hard restart. Nothing! Hopefully 15.2 will fix this!

Same here, both iPad and iPhone since 15.1 update. Tried all the usual, power off power on, checked all the settings 🤔

Same issues. iPhone X No text message sounds. All settings are correct. If I turn off Bluetooth phone functions normally. But since I have my devices connected by Bluetooth that is not a real option. Turn Bluetooth back on alert sounds for messages goes away again. IOS 15.1. Might have to figure out how to roll back to an earlier version of iOS.

No notification sounds in ios15 beta?

Q