App Store Connect "An error has occurred. Try again later."

When accessing App Store Connect page with App Manager role no apps showed there. Only error text: "An error has occurred. Try again later."

What can be done to resolve this?

• I have the same problem

• Same issue for me since 7/23 - completely ruining my ability to release builds to beta users. Sent a support request on 7/26.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Removing my account from Users and adding back (App Manager role) by Account Holder helped to restore access to the app.

Replies

Same issue :((

I am also facing same issue since a week. Let me know if anyone has the solution

Same issue :(( i tried with different profiles and tried to switch roles, it doesn't help

It looks like I'm not the only one, so far I have sent a letter in support.

• I also sent an e-mail, on July 23rd, but I have no answer.

Add a Comment

Same issue here

Same issue here.

Same issue.. I got the following errors in console. It seems like a component loading issue?

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
main.4ebf7eb1.js:2 Uncaught (in promise) ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 5 failed.
main.4ebf7eb1.js:2 Uncaught (in promise) ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 5 failed.

Removing my account from Users and adding back (App Manager role) by Account Holder helped to restore access to the app.

I have answered to this question. Kindly follow this link it might help you

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/76849106/an-error-has-occurred-try-again-later-in-app-store-connect

I SOLVED THE PROBLEM BY TEMPORARILY REMOVING THE BUILD

But how can one even remove themselves if they're sole account holder?

Hi, I am also facing the same issue with my app. I am just trying to create a new app and its throwing this error.