No service or cellular data after ios 14.7.1 update

I updated my software to 14.7.1 recently and lost my cellular data completely.

i have tried all the trouble shooting steps and still cannot get it to work

• restart my phone (couple times)
  • reset network setting
  • insert new SIM card
  • called my carrier (Tmobile) to refresh on their end

anyone is experiencing the same thing?

I have also had the same issue with my iPhone 11, I've tried different SIM cards, restarting and resetting the phone. Both apple and tmobile suggested getting a new device or waiting until a new update comes out. Who knows how long that is going to be?

I started to have this issue on ny iphone12 pro after updating to tye ios 15, got in mail my bew iphone 13 pro max and i still have the same issue. I contacted apple support had me do several things including reseting network settings and some other things , contacted att had them reset the connection to the tower, and nothing got fixed… same thing is happened to both phones. Apple please fix the issue, since started to happen after the update has to be something wrong with it. thanks bye

It seems like Apple doesn't care. :(

latest update on this issue.

I went to Apple Service centre this afternoon, they have checked my iphone and it is confirmed that the problem is something to do with hardware issue-Network Circuit Power Failure. This issue is common for Iphone 11 series. The repairing process is a bit tedious since it require stereo microscope, and infrared cam. You may check out the real problem through this Malaysian youtuber video.

https://youtu.be/R6WplRELd1Q

In my country, Apple don’t offer this type of phone repair, they only offer you one to one exchange with the new unit but you have to pay if it is not under warranty, bur if still under warranty (1 year), probably it cost you nothing. If in your country you can find out the certified technician to do this, it is worth a try.

No service or cellular data after ios 14.7.1 update

Q