Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

• hmmm I have this problem too.. I thought it's just me. I've re-created all certificates and provisioning profiles, removed old ones from keychain, but nothing helped. I tried it first in Xcode 13.1 and later updated to 13.2.1 but still the same problem....

• Same. Our previous apps can be installed on TestFlight but the app we published today cannot be installed. We removed everything and created from scratch, but still couldn't solve it.

• Same here

Apple Recommended

• Hey Jason. I submitted a feedback report yesterday but my users are still getting that issue when trying to download my app on TestFlight. How can I get this fixed?

• Please share the Feedback number here so it can be looked into. Thanks.

• Just resubmitted. FB9941827 Thanks!

Replies

Same issue

Add a Comment

Hello folks. Thanks for reporting. The teams are investigating now. Please file a feedback report via the Feedback Assistant app or website, include a sysdiagnose from an impacted device, and post the Feedback number here. Those reports are key to identifying if this is a regression or a new issue.

(Thank you to those who've already done so.)

—Jason.

• Same issue here. I've filed a feedback report for you here: FB11859685 - thanks!

• Experiencing the same issue here too. FB11859685

• Hello, I am experiencing the same issue reported here and just submitted a feedback report: 11859760 Have been seeing some strange things with App Store Connect so maybe something is going on?

experienced same issue about 1 hour ago.

It started to happen today. Yesterday we submit an app version to TestFlight and all internal tester could installed it

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue now on new builds - feedback report: 11859760 Thanks

I have the same issue. Here's the feedback ticket: https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/11859799

I'm also seeing this issue in my latest releases to App Store Connect. I created feedback with sysdiagnose. Feedback #11859802

https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/11859802

Same issue

Same: Created FB11859936 with 3 different sysdiagnose files, from iOS14/15/16.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of jbnt Down vote reply of jbnt

FB11859507

we have exactly same issue.

Running into the same issue. Filed FB11860201.

We're having the same problem

• Same Issue FB11860211 (Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified.")

• FB11860361

Add a Comment

Having the same issue with iOS 14.8.1 and 16.0.2. The previous releases still work but the ones that we uploaded to TestFlight are not working.

Same Issue FB11860211 (Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified.")

Add a Comment