Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Hi,

I created an application for a client.

The client put me as a developer in his team on AppStore Connect. For that I use Xcode 13.2.1. It's a UIKit application in Swift with Storyboards.

• I built the app => no problem
  • I tested it on my iPhone => no problem
  • From Xcode I made an archive and uploaded it to TestFlight => no problem
  • The archive has been received by Apple. It was then processed by Apple => no problem
  • And finally I received a notification that it was available on TestFlight => no problem

TestFlight offers me to install it but when I try it does not install it. If I try to click on the icon of the application it shows me the message

"This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

I have tried installing other apps from TestFlight and have no issues.

I checked on my mac for the various certificates for this client and they are all good and valid.

I don't understand why for this application I have this behavior.

Someone would have any idea ?

Regards

Tof

Answered by in 706012022

Update 2022-12-09: This issue [2] is now resolved. If you continue to have issues with installing or running TestFlight builds, first ensure you're running the most recent version of TestFlight (3.2.3 as of this update), and if so, please file a feedback report as noted below.

Update 2022-03-03: This issue is now resolved for the vast majority of existing builds. We continue to identify and fix a small number of apps still impacted. If you continue to see this issue, the fastest resolution is to upload a new build to TestFlight. If the issue remains after uploading a new build, please file a feedback report as noted below.

Note: If you are not the developer of an app that is experiencing this issue, please contact the developer and refer them to this post.

Update 2022-02-25: This issue is now resolved for new builds you upload to TestFlight. We are working to fix existing TestFlight builds which were uploaded while the issue was happening [1]. Those existing builds should be fixed in the coming days.

This issue impacted apps which contained multiple bundles (for example, extensions) and were being installed on a device for the first time.

If you continue to see install issues for newly uploaded builds, please file a feedback report via the Feedback Assistant app or website, include a sysdiagnose from an impacted device, and post the Feedback number here for further investigation.

We appreciate your patience.

—Jason.

[1] Between Wednesday February 23, 2022 and Thursday February 24, 2022, approximately.

[2] Between Wednesday December 7, 2022 and Friday December 09, 2022, approximately.

Same here. It was working 5 hours ago. Even after uploading a new binary, I get the same message.

Very similar issue going on here. I'm still able to install older versions, but nothing that was uploaded in the last few hours.

Same issue here.

Hi, the same problem FB11861836

Same issue here. Everything was fine 24 hours ago, and then it has not worked since. FB11861851

Thank you everyone for the reports. The engineering teams are working on a resolution, and I'll update this thread when the issue is resolved. Additional bug reports and are not needed at this time (thanks to everyone who did file one!).

—Jason.

Same problem: FB11861990

Same here. We have never had this issue before. Everything was working fine until yesterday(Europe Time zone).

Same issue for the past 1.5 days.

This is whats works for me ATM:

1. Install an older build that was working before, and don't yet open the app.
  2. Install the latest build.

Getting the same issue here, any ideas on a fix? Tried to repackage and upload multiple builds, but getting the same integrity error out of nowhere now.

Work around for this issue: https:// stackoverflow.com/a/74735693/1151916 

1. Select your app.
  2. Navigate to TestFlight tab
  3. Create External Testing group
  4. Add one tester
  5. Add build which you want download using TestFlight
  6. Open TestFlight and download an app.

It’s working. Apps from TestFlight can be installed again. We didn't make any changes. Thanks Apple🍎

Same problem aprox 1 day. Ticket number: FB11862222

Same issue, please help us! # FB11862327

Same issue. Currently working around it after installing a build uploaded couple of days ago and then the one having issue (uploaded today).

Seeing this too

Piling on here. I'm also having this issue for all of my TestFlight application installs right now. Installing a previous build and then updating appears to be working, but uninstalling and re-installing a binary from Today is showing the unverified error we're all seeing.

Looks like this is a common issue, I created a ticket too FB11862610

I got same issue. still not working now. :(

the same issue

I am facing with same issue, looks like apple's fault FB11860872 (This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified.)

I can confirm that the newly uploaded TestFlight package can be installed normally.

Same issue.

Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Q