ERROR ITMS-90189: "Redundant Binary Upload.", but the binary is not showing up in TestFlight.

Hi all,

I am encountering a problem where I am attempting to upload an IPA to TestFlight using fastlane.

In my first attempt, I received no errors. However, even after hours of waiting, there is still no binary on TestFlight for that version and build number.

In my second and following attempts, I get this error: ERROR ITMS-90189: "Redundant Binary Upload. You've already uploaded a build with build number '18445' for version number '3.66.0'. Make sure you increment the build string before you upload your app to App Store Connect. Learn more in Xcode Help (http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/devba7f53ad4)."

To clarify again, if I go into TestFlight, there is no version 3.66.0. The build number is supposed to automatically increment, as it does previously. So there are multiple problems here for me.

1. Binary not showing up in TestFlight
  2. TestFlight thinks the binary is there, so I'm not able to automatically increment build number.

Accepted Reply

Hi Enguyen, if this happened in the past day or so it could be due to an issue on the Apple side. Could you try incrementing your version number and attempting to upload another build?

• I've bumped the version number and that worked. The new binary with version 3.66.1 is now appearing in TestFlight. Thank you!

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi Enguyen, if this happened in the past day or so it could be due to an issue on the Apple side. Could you try incrementing your version number and attempting to upload another build?

• I've bumped the version number and that worked. The new binary with version 3.66.1 is now appearing in TestFlight. Thank you!

Add a Comment