com.apple.developer.game-center not supported ios

Hello,

I received the error message from Transporter when trying to upload an app exported from XCode 12.0 -> "com.apple.developer.game-center not supported on IOS devices".

Now it's not needed this entitlement? Thanks.

Regards Víctor

Accepted Reply

The only way I was able to get a build validated was by.

1. Unchecking Game Center from my Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles -> App ID Configuration
  2. Regenerate Provisioning Profiles
  3. Re-archive & Upload

This is less than ideal but it might satisfy a time-sensitive situation ...

Weirdly enough, my leaderboard/achievement features are still working on my Test Flight build.

• Yes, this also works. Just unchecking the Game Center capability and running fastlane match again works!

Add a Comment

Replies

The answer marked as correct is a good workaround, but it is not the ideal correct solution. The correct solution for this issue, if your app is using Game Center, is to:

1. regenerate your provisioning profile for your app (this will add the Game Center entitlement com.apple.developer.game-center in the provisioning profile)
  2. add the Game Center entitlement com.apple.developer.game-center in your entitlements file in Xcode.

If you want more context for this change from Apple, please read: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/Xcode-Release-Notes/xcode-14-release-notes