iOS 16.0 No Live Photo or live Wallpaper on Lock Screen

in ios 16, branded live wallpapers and special ones for the iphone xs max model have completely disappeared, which is very sad, I hope that Apple developers will return live wallpapers from live photo and exclusive for that model live wallpapers and that I have already tried to put several live photos as wallpaper, but they are just like a static picture and more than one tip from apple care support did not help

APPLE PLEASE BRING LIVE WALLPAPERS BACK

Please! try-adding live wallpaper option on ios 16. 🙏🙏

Apple listen to the people, we all want and miss live lock screens. Im desperate to see my photos move again, to replay the memories attached to the pictures. PLEASE BRING IT BACK🥹

Would you mind taking the live photo on the lock screen back? Thank you for your consideration.

I looked all over the Internet. This is a Nationwide Heart breaking 💔😢discovering for most who updated to ios 16 , not knowing they would give up what they’ve held on to so close. As well as Rude awakening for those who Sleep.. through the night while their phones are charging and automatically Updating their iOS. We Mourn those Features that brought what little happiness Apple had given Us. 😔🪦 R.I.P Live Photos Wallpaper 💔

I was very happy with the new update until i realised that live wallpapers are not compatible with IOS 16,I spent lots of my time looking for a live wallpaper. I loved the one i found then I updated my phone the next day… to found out it didn’t work anymore 😕 i would say maybe in the next update maybe there could be a button or we do something to we can use live wallpapers again?

please add the live wallpapers and the animated ones too. I loved the way they changed from light mode to dark mode automatically. I also loved how i can keep separated wallpapers for my home screen and lockscreen. Very sad for this  decision.

live wallpapers must comeback! Please Apple fix this!

I would like to request Apple to bring back the ability to use play Live Photos in the Lock Screen. I had a live picture of my daughter when she was a baby and loved playing it very often. I was devastated to find out that I can’t play it anymore with the new iOS 16.

I would like to request Apple to bring back the ability to play Live Photos in the Lock Screen. I had a live picture of my daughter when she was a baby and loved playing it very often. I was devastated to find out that I can’t play it anymore with the new iOS 16.

I too had a deceased loved one as my Live Photo wallpaper for my Lock Screen. I’m heartbroken I can’t just click on her photo to see her smiling in happier times anymore. Please bring back the Live Photo Lock Screen!!!

I guess I will never see that picture of my deceased dog again. My phone had a unique glitch that allowed a static image with a completely separate live wallpaper behind it. I always knew it might go away, but I didn’t think you would actually get rid of live photo on the lock screen altogether, in favor of something that I personally don’t have a use case for. I hope this new “feature” is helpful to someone. It seems to have irritated quite a few people. Myself included.

Big loss, first thing I noticed, I had an animated photo of my daughter. Not really seeing any value for the other changes so this loss feels like a big step back.

So sad to see Live Photo feature disappeared.. 😭😭😭😭😭

Need live wallpapers

I am extremely disappointed in losing this feature. It was one of the things I looked forward to every morning and every time I was having a bad day I would play the live wallpaper of my baby and it would make me smile. Cannot believe they took this feature away. Definitely takes away from the things that separate apple from other phone brands. Do better apple and bring this feature back! Please!

APPLE, BRING BACK THE LIVE PHOTO WALLPAPER PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Same here! Please bring it back Apple!!!

I’m sure I’m not the only one no longer able to see someone they love, who has recently died, come to life daily on their live Lock Screen 😢

It’s all well and good to talk about what’s new, but if you’d told people you were taking this feature away it could have informed their choice on whether or not to update.

Please bring live Lock Screens back!

There’d be so many people in the same boat that are deeply devastated after being blindsided by this given the emotional attachment we hold to memories of people and events. And no shortage of people happy to trade in a few widgets for the ability to see the one/thing they love on their home screen come to life.

Has anyone worked out how to go back to their old software once they updated, please?

I want my Live Photo!!!

Yea this needs to be changed.

The only reason I hate ios 16

its really sad that apple removed live wallpaper in ios 16 i really miss it. i hope apple will bring live wallpaper in next update or any day.

I want my moving water splash back, longest wallpaper I’ve ever used

iOS 16.0 No Live Photo or live Wallpaper on Lock Screen

Q