Developer account Pending

I had to repost becuase we support is not helping here. Its been 2 months and still my account showing pending. I sent emails two weeks ago and they haven't answered. I tried to call the number and they only response back to email. United States and we used a Credit card and it was charged already.

this is what support wrote back

Hello,

Reviewing your account, we needed an additional verification and you were requested to provide your government issued ID back when you first purchased your program. Can you please follow the instruction from the email and provide the requested details in order for the support team to continue to assist you?

We didn't get this email. what email are you using?

**To get a live support person on the phone... go to Contact Us here: **

https://developer.apple.com/contact/submit/

Then, you'll see a link to "call us" - click that. Then, you'll see a link to "contact us" - click that. Then, click on Membership and Account Then, click on Program Enrollment Then, click on Phone...
Enter your phone number and they will call you within a minute...

i updated my phone number and when go to this page Program Enrollment Then, click on Phone. i still get the same error message when i enter my phone number. This email address isn’t valid. To update your email address, visit appleid.apple.com. i went there but cant update email address. i called support and they cant change it

Developer account Pending

Q