App Preview upload stuck at this file has been uploaded and is processing

Hey, I'm having trouble uploading an App Preview. It gets stuck at the part where it says, "this file has been uploaded and is processing." I've made sure that the video meets all the recommendations, like the mp4 format, resolution (886x1920), frame rate (30), and keeping it within 30 seconds in length...

Any ideas what might be going wrong?

Thanks in advance

How long have you been waiting?

Fixed. it was caused by the video editor I was using (Capcut). For some reason, the generated videos don't work. I had to re-encode the videos using another software (online tools work too)

I had the same issue. I used Shotcut and handbrake to make sure the video met all the requirements but still ran into this problem. I did upload from a mac mini and was using Safari. I had left it like that and was able to submit to Apple but the videos don't appear on the app store page. So I tried again to make sure I could play the videos before I submitted.

Unfortunately the only way I got it to work was to upload and remove multiple times until it worked. Felt like hours. I know this isn't the solution anyone is looking for but I thought it was worth mentioning that it does eventually work. I did leave the video for the iPhone 6.5" uploaded in a similar state over a weekend and was working afterwards. Once they worked I was able to preview the video and play them on the website before submitting to Apple.

App Preview upload stuck at this file has been uploaded and is processing

Q