TestFlight In-App Purchase and iCloud Key Values

I am trying to test an app with InApp purchase in TestFlight. I have also been testing in the Sandbox. In either environment I can not see purchases made on one machine, on a second machine. In TestFlight I am using my real Apple ID in the Test Flight app. In the Sandbox I am using a Sandbox user set up in AppStoreConnect.

Should purchases be recognised on two machines? I am trying to test functionality or purchasing a non-consumable on one machine and then also having access to it on a second. This is just extra functionality enabled on time only.

Should I be able to see purchases across the machines in SandBox or TestFlight or are they just simulating locally?

I have the same problem with Key values in iCloud which I can not see between two machines with the same user.

Thank you for reaching out. I would have expected transactions to be visible across devices in Sandbox/Testflight. Could you please file a ticket through Feedback Assistant http://feedbackassistant.apple.com with your user information and device info, and post the FB number here?

TestFlight In-App Purchase and iCloud Key Values

Q