[xcode 15, ios 17]UseDestinationArtifacts key does not work when used in xctestrun file to execute the test with test-without-building

I am using xcode 15 beta and ios 17 beta 6 and experiencing a bug where the key UseDestinationArtifacts does not work when used in an xctestrun file to execute the test with the test-without-building flag.

When I set the UseDestinationArtifacts key to true in my xctestrun file and run the tests with the test-without-building flag, Xcode throws the below error

Testing failed:
	Application Bundle Not Found
	Runner encountered an error (Failed to install or launch the test runner. (Underlying Error: Application Bundle Not Found. Configure the path to a bundle to be installed on the device.))

**UseDestinationArtifacts works smoothly on **

• xcode version<15
  • xcode 15 + ios 16

I have attached a reproduction of the bug.

Steps to reproduce:

• Update below keys in xctestrun file
    • remove DependentProductPaths, TestHostPath, UITargetAppPath
    • Add UseDestinationArtifacts, TestBundleDestinationRelativePath, UITargetAppBundleIdentifier

+1, facing the same issue

I have a similar use-case. I have my app and test runner installed on the device. I use "UseDestinationArtifacts" to simply execute the tests on my device cloud. With ios 17 beta versions, am facing the same issue.

Facing similar issue.

What is finally working for me

delete TestBundleDestinationRelativePath and value from xctestrun file.

and add

<key>TestBundlePath</key>
						<string>__TESTHOST__/PlugIns/MyTestRunner.xctest</string>
						<key>TestHostPath</key>
						<string>/full/path/to/test/runner.app</string>
						<key>UITargetAppPath</key>
						<string>/full/path/to/test/runner.app</string>
						<key>UseDestinationArtifacts</key>
						<false/>
[xcode 15, ios 17]UseDestinationArtifacts key does not work when used in xctestrun file to execute the test with test-without-building

Q