Network error in IOS app and apple browser

Hello community,

I'm encountering a perplexing issue with my React Native app on iOS, specifically related to network connectivity when making API calls using Axios. The problem manifests as intermittent network errors, and what's even more puzzling is that the issue seems to be specific to iOS devices and Apple browsers.

Here's a brief overview of the problem:

Intermittent Network Errors: Occasionally, when making API calls using Axios in my React Native app on iOS, I receive network errors. The strange part is that this issue is sporadic and doesn't occur consistently.

Works on Cellular Network: When the app encounters these network issues on WiFi, I've observed that switching to a cellular network resolves the problem, and the API calls start working again.

Android and Other Devices Are Unaffected: Interestingly, the app works flawlessly on Android devices and other platforms. The issue appears to be isolated to iOS and Apple browsers.

Has anyone else in the community faced a similar problem or have any insights into what might be causing this? I've already ruled out general connectivity issues, as the app works perfectly on other devices and networks.

Any suggestions, tips, or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated. I'm open to trying out different approaches or debugging techniques to get to the bottom of this issue.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Network error in IOS app and apple browser

Q