App not running in Android Suduio but working in Xcode 15.0 and iOS 17+

Initially I've been using Xcode 4.3.1 and 15 Beta with my iOS 16.5 and 16.6.1 and no issues occurred. I upgraded to Xcode 15 and now 15.0.1 and iOS to 17+, 1st Xcode was not detecting iOS that got fixed in https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/737907?page=2 post. Now Android studio is not ready to run/debug app.

ERROR: Could not run build/ios/iphoneos/Runner.app on xxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx Try launching Xcode and selecting Product < Run to fix the problem.

To my surprize, app works fine in Xcode but can't launch it in Android Studio, i have tried almost everything.

• Invalidated cache
  • Complete Android Studio cache clear
  • Delete build
  • Clean flutter
  • Upgrade pub/tools/etc
  • All plugins are up to date becaause same app runs in XCODE

(My phone is directly connected to USB, its iPhone XR running on iOS 17.0.3, developer mode is fine and i can run app on Xcode)

Ok, this is resolved by downloading latest version of Xcode and flutter. With latest flutter and Xcode, android studio uses live Xcode Automation to run app via Xcode while debugging in Android Studio.

I had the same problem. I bought a new iPhone 14 and had to update iOS to version 17.1.1. Therefore, I updated Xcode. The application didn't run on a real device from Android Studio.

Updating Flutter helped solve the problem. Thanks!

@madilsharief Did you get it working? I am facing the same issue.

App not running in Android Suduio but working in Xcode 15.0 and iOS 17+

Q