This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted

I cannot submit new test flight builds to External Testing, I was able to do it yesterday. I've tried with both my Mac Mini & Macbook air both running xcode version: 15.0.1 (15A507)

I've tried both using Xcode Cloud & manually archiving the builds but no matter what I get the error.

This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Xcode or the latest seed release found on the releases tab in News and Updates

I've even deleted and completely reinstalled xcode with no luck, please send help.

same for me....

Had the same problem. If you download the new Xcode beta, it works. Download: https://developer.apple.com/download/applications/

Same problem here. But the problem is new. The last 2 days it worked.

same problem, how to fix it ??

Same here !

Two weeks ago, I successfuly send app with Xcode 15.0, Build version 15A240d.

But with version Xcode 15.0.1 Build version 15A507, it's not working.

Please Apple fix this bug quickly

Same error ! lastest Xcode

Downloaded Xcode Version 15.0 (15A240d) and I could send my binary to review ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Same issue here. Xcode 15.0.1 (15A507) macOS Sonoma 14.0

I have the same issue. Using Version 15.0.1 (15A507)

I have both iOS and macOS version. The macOS version went through fine. Only iOS faces this issue.

Same issue Xcode version 15.0.1 (15A507)

"This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Xcode or the latest seed release found on the releases tab in News and Updates"

Only allows internal testers, not external testers.

Same issue using Version 15.0.1 (15A507)

Same issue here, using Xcode version 15.0.1 (15A507).

The same issue with 15.0.1 (15A507) version

Also having the same issue.

This issue appeared for us today too. Please fix it.

Me as well: Xcode 15.01 and macOs Sonoma 14.1 (23B74)

I am also suffering from this code analysis issue on App Store Connect. Using xCode 15.0.1. The code changes since the prior build for TestFlight does not involve using APIs only available in 15.1 either.

Same

same issue, submitted build using xcode 15.0.1, appstoreconnect says can't publish it due to "This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Xcode or the latest seed release found on the releases tab in News and Updates"... I'm not using beta version of xcode

I found a temporary solution. If you downgrade back to Xcode 15 and not 15.0.1 it should let you submit without issue.

Had the same issue, now I tried again and it worked with Xcode 15.0.1

Resolved

It's fixed !

Downgrade to version 15.0 (build 15A240d) worked for me (just to clarify: I had to publish a new build, so the build from 15.0.1 is "stuck in the limbo").

This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted

Q