This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted

I cannot submit new test flight builds to External Testing, I was able to do it yesterday. I've tried with both my Mac Mini & Macbook air both running xcode version: 15.0.1 (15A507)

I've tried both using Xcode Cloud & manually archiving the builds but no matter what I get the error.

This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Xcode or the latest seed release found on the releases tab in News and Updates

I've even deleted and completely reinstalled xcode with no luck, please send help.

I also encountered the same problem

I'm having the same issue, same XCode build. Yesterday I was able to publish a new build using the same XCode version/build with no issues.

same issue, I am on Xcode 14.2

I'm having the same problem

Same.

me as well

I have the same problem. My macOS build works fine but iOS build generates this error. Same Xcode.

I am experiencing the same problem. Since it started around the time that macOS 14.1 was being rolled out, I upgraded to see if that might resolve the problem. It did not.

Same :(

Same problem.

Same problem for me

Found 1 workaround: Install xcode 15.0 and keep it any other folder other than Applications so that it doesn’t confuse which one you are opening, Create a build and release. This is the easiest fix for now, at least for emergencies. Took about 30 minutes for the whole process

Same problem

I also encountered the same problem

Facing same issue

I have the same issue

We have the same issue today

I have almost the same problem. I made a build using an online platform yesterday with this Xcode version:

Xcode 15.0.1 (Build version 15A507)

Then that platform sent the build to the Testflight and I can download and test the app on my iPhone.
Now that I want to add more tester groups, I get this error:

This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Xcode or the latest seed release found on the releases tab in News and Updates

Same here on Version 15.0.1 (15A507). I was able in the morning and then in the evening on a different build got that message. The only think that changed in my build was using an if #available(iOS 17, *) clause.

I have the same issue. Please fix :(

I have the same error. Latest x-code 15.01, latest macOs Sonoma 14.0 (23A344) and 14.1. SDK 21A326

Hi there, I have the same error. Latest Xcode 15.0.1, latest macOS Sonoma 14.1 (23B74).

I downgrade my Xcode version to the 15.0 version and it's resolve my problem.

Yes currently facing the same issue but we are using Xcode cloud which uses Xcode 15.0.1 (15A507).

I have the same error. Latest x-code 15.0.1, latest macOs 13.6.1 (22G313) ,SDK 21A326. But yesterday I submitted successfully.

Same error: This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Xcode or the latest seed release found on the releases tab in News and Updates

Even when I try to make testflight build available to external testers

This build is using a beta version of Xcode and can’t be submitted

Q