Manage Subscriptions Page says Cannot Connect

App Store kept rejecting my app because the Manage Subscriptions Page says Cannot Connect when it's run on a Sandbox account. I'm using the manageSubscriptionsSheet(isPresented:) API, and I don't know how to fix this.

There are others dealing with the same issue and everything I found so far is saying it's iOS issue.

I responded to the App Store saying it's an iOS issue and included the following links:

1. Apple Developer Forums
  2. Apple Developer Forums
  3. Apple Support Communities
  4. Apple Support Communities

They replied with the following generic message:

During our review, we found that your app displayed an error message when we tapped on "manage subscription". While we cannot provide technical assistance with the reported issues, we have put together the following resources which discuss common issues seen in apps during review.

To start, please see Testing a Release Build, which gives an overview of how to test your app to minimize the chances of issues occurring during review.

You may also want to review Designing for Real-World Networks, as all apps are reviewed on-device and in an environment that replicates real-world use of your app.

Is there a way to fix this? How should I respond back? Also, can I just take out the Manage Subscription functionality?

Please file a ticket in Feedback Assistant with the time of request, the email of the account being used, whether this was Sandbox or TestFlight, and other information you feel might be useful, then post the FB number here

FB13444255

I have the same issue. But it works perfectly fine with Xcode and sandbox users, so I figure it must be a problem with TestFlight (which is what the reviewers user, no?)

At any rate, I figure if I get a rejection, I will pull the feature and use the old-fashioned "manage subscription URL" instead.

Manage Subscriptions Page says Cannot Connect

Q