Sandbox: Testing in app purchase issue (no products retrieved from app store connect)

All of a sudden, I am no longer able to test in app purchases on testflight builds.

try await Product.products(for: [productID])

returns an empty array.

Production (app in app store) functions just fine. But when I test the release build of the production version or any other versions, the fetch returns an empty array. This seems to be a sandbox issue.

The ID is correct, Tax and banking forms are valid... This isnt the first release with in-app purchase or subscriptions so I am not sure why I am having this sandbox issue.

Hello! Please file a ticket via https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/ with more details, including app Apple ID, IAP Apple ID, sample code, and any other relevant info, and share the FB ticket id here. Thank you!

FB13640445

Did you find a solution for this? I've been trying to solve this all day with no luck. Everything worked fine and this morning my app got rejected by the review team as they couldn't access subscriptions. Then I notice that subscription stopped working in test flight, and only work in Xcode runs when they have access to the StoreKit Configuration File.

Sandbox: Testing in app purchase issue (no products retrieved from app store connect)

Q