Xcode Cloud visionOS Build failing since Xcode 15.3

Since today (and the release of the stable Xcode 15.3 to Xcode Cloud), release builds for visionOS are failing with following error:

Unable to find a destination matching the provided destination specifier: { generic:1, platform:visionOS }
 { platform:visionOS, id:dvtdevice-DVTiOSDevicePlaceholder-xros:placeholder, name:Any visionOS Device, error:visionOS 1.1 is not installed. To use with Xcode, first download and install the platform }

Yesterday the build worked with 15.3 RC (although I couldn't release it because the RC wasn't the newest one and RC2 hasn't been added to Xcode Cloud). Has anybody found a solution or is it something, Apple has to fix?

Answered by flexlixrup in 782260022

Apple seems to have fixed it. The build worked today without any change on my side.

You can work around this by adding xcodebuild -downloadAllPlatforms to ci_post_clone.sh.

FB13677569 - Xcode Cloud: Failed to archive for visionOS using 'latest relase' 15.3 public with error visionOS 1.1 is not installed

Accepted Answer

Apple seems to have fixed it. The build worked today without any change on my side.

Xcode Cloud visionOS Build failing since Xcode 15.3

Q