Help with Crash log Abort trap 6 SIGABRT

Hi, I'm developing iOS with Flutter. Recently I can't upload iOS app on TestFlight because this Xcode crash report was shown whenever distribute app. ([Archive] - [Distribute(Validate) app])

I tried to clean Flutter cache or clean Pod cache. But it was not solution. So I need help how to fix this problem.

Thank you.

crashlog_73B09D8C-4F54-2E98-4CA8-5AE2E7F5A147.txt

crashlog_73B09D8C-4F54-2E98-4CA8-5AE2E7F5A147.txt

I want to upload my real file. but, "This post contains sensitive language. Please revise it in order to continue." error is shown.

I want to upload my real file.

I’ve seen a spate of problems like this recently. I’d appreciate you coming over to my Problems attaching crash reports? thread so that I can investigate why this is failing.

In the meantime, on this thread, you can upload the file to a file sharing service and post the URL here. Make sure to post the URL in the clear, per the advice in Quinn’s Top Ten DevForums Tips.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

It's my crash report file that I want to send yesterday. This upload was failed but today succeed :) Please help to solve this crash.

Oh, wait, this is Xcode 14. Do you see the problem with Xcode 15?

ps You’re going to need to update to Xcode 15 soon anyway, per this news post.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

What? Maybe It's not. Because I'm using Xcode 15.3.

Can flutter select a specific version of Xcode? or Is my Xcode installed badly?

Thank you for your answer.

@ChoSeongYun_EW I experienced similar issue recently.

It caused by BUNDLE_NAME length in xcconfig file. I think.

I'm using Korean 5 characters of BUNDLE_NAME and it makes assertion failure after updating Xcode to 15.3.

After I changing BUNDLE_NAME, it passed. (longer than 5 characters)

If you wonder your issue is same with mine, you can check log by add --verbose option when build ipa file

flutter build ipa --verbose

@eskimo please check this error message.

Error message

Help with Crash log Abort trap 6 SIGABRT

Q