Error: Product ID already in use

Hi everyone,

• I created an IAP
  • When I filled a the information in the require database, my internet was broken.
  • When the internet in working normally, I create it again (I didn't save it before I lost my internet)
  • The system reported an error "The Product ID you entered is already being used by another in-app purchase associated with this app."

Question: Why can't I reuse a Product ID that I haven't saved before?

Please reply to me soon, Thank you so much

Answered by DTS Engineer in 790016022

Why can't I reuse a Product ID that I haven't saved before?

To view all the in-app purchases you created, see View and edit in-app purchase information.

From In-app purchase information:

The product ID isn't editable after you save the in-app purchase. Once a product ID is assigned to an in-app puchase, it can't be reused for another in-app purchase within the same app, even if you delete the original in-app purchase with that ID.

Why can't I reuse a Product ID that I haven't saved before?

To view all the in-app purchases you created, see View and edit in-app purchase information.

From In-app purchase information:

The product ID isn't editable after you save the in-app purchase. Once a product ID is assigned to an in-app puchase, it can't be reused for another in-app purchase within the same app, even if you delete the original in-app purchase with that ID.

Error: Product ID already in use

Q