Xcode - Verify App button is buggy. Nothing happens when I tap it and app says it's not verified.

I'm new to SwiftUI and Xcode. I built and installed an app to test on my iPhone 15 Pro. On the Apple Development screen for my profile, I tapped Verify App and a dialog pops up with a Cancel and Verify button. It also tells me my internet connection will be used to do the verification. After tapping the Verify button "Apple Development" on the top of the screen quickly flashes one time and the app is still in the Not Verified state. No error message is ever displayed. It looks like I came across a bug in Apples verification process.

Please show me a detailed step by step work-around to this bug. I'm using Xcode 15.4

Thanks in advance.

Good news for anyone finding this post. I found a solution. In Xcode I went into Signing & Capabilities for the app and removed my Apple ID then put it back in again and clicked the Download Manual Profiles button and removed the app from my iPhone, then rebooted the phone. When I tried to verify the app again everything worked. Apple really needs to fix that bug.

Xcode - Verify App button is buggy. Nothing happens when I tap it and app says it's not verified.

Q