Can't install from TestFlight

I'm trying to test an app on Testflight and having problems.

I've uploaded my app to App store connect successfully and I've added my external testers to the new build. It's in the "waiting for review" stage.

When I go to TestFlight, I see the new build, as expected (I'm an internal tester).

When I tap "install" I get the following error:

Could not install ______.
The profile can't be installed.
Try again.

Is this a problem on my end or apple's? The same build of the app works fine when I hit the "run" button in XCode.

This is a problem on Apple's end.

I am having the exact same problem. I then did a new invite to myself and when I went to accept it, it said "TestFlight is currently unavailable. Try again." However, the System Status on Apple's dashboard isn't showing any issues. Hmmm....

Also having the exact same problem.

Same here, can't install any app from TestFlight. I'm from México

Same issue over here

I’m getting the same error too

Yep - we are too

I'm have the same error

We are having the same issue with a beta version of our app released today.

+1, totally blocked on testing our new builds :( it appears that their system status here for TestFlight is still marked 🟢...

Until Apple acknowledges this ongoing issue, I suggest that folks submit support requests through this portal by navigating to Distribution -> TestFlight -> Email

Same error here

Hello, thank you for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues with the TestFlight, please contact us.

Only working on new Iphone models, Iphones like 6s isn't working.

Submitted a new beta build yesterday and am seeing the same issue. The app wasn’t showing up in TestFlight, so I deleted my email from the ‘All’ list of testers and then added it back to the internal list. Clicking on the invite produces the error message ‘TestFlight is currently unavailable. Please try again later.’ This appears to be an issue with my phone, because others on the development team have been able to install with no issues.

Can't install from TestFlight

Q