iOS 18 bêta Screentime feature malfunction

I'm having trouble accessing the screen time feature with the iOS 18 beta which blocks the access to some of my applications. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Answered by JulianDev in 792455022

Today a beta 2 should come out otherwise in the next few days always 2 weeks rhythm from beta 3-4 then weekly please install immediately if the problem gets better.

⚠️Please note that a beta is not an official version and is not a trial version and is actually not suitable for daily use as it can have various problems. Im schlimmsten Falle über den MacBook auf die offizielle Aktuelle iOS 17 Version installieren oder einen Apple Store Termin vereinbaren.

I'm unable to access Screen time in anyway. Via Settings the Setting app crashes. via widget, setting app opens and nothing else.

Accepted Answer

Today a beta 2 should come out otherwise in the next few days always 2 weeks rhythm from beta 3-4 then weekly please install immediately if the problem gets better.

⚠️Please note that a beta is not an official version and is not a trial version and is actually not suitable for daily use as it can have various problems. Im schlimmsten Falle über den MacBook auf die offizielle Aktuelle iOS 17 Version installieren oder einen Apple Store Termin vereinbaren.

Beta 2 still has these issues. I submitted a report again.

Fix this crap apple. I'm supposed to leave out of the country on Friday and I can't even access my email or my tickets from an app that's locked up.

iOS 18 bêta Screentime feature malfunction

Q