MacOS 15 Beta 2 Bugs

Hello apple developers I ama using macOS 15 beta 2 with M1 chip and I have 2 major issues first after update system data started using 74 gb of storage and my cpu newer gets down its always over 25%

This Beta seems to be riddled with bugs at the moment.

A few outlined below.

Upon using a cleaning application for my Mac, which has had no issues in the past (CleanMyMac X) my Mac started to run at 100% CPU useage and rocketed to 104c with the fans on full blast. No apps were running and the only way to stop this was to shut the computer down. Outside temperature was 26 and the office was cool with no direct sunlight.

Secondly, the File Explorer while in Lightroom doesn't allow you to export files into a folder when you are in the folder you want to export to, you have to click on the folder icon to the folder you want to export photos to and then it works, otherwise there isn't an option.

The battery life seems to be very low on this latest Beta with the time of the usage from 60% being 46 minutes assumed life remaining - this is on 91 cycles, with 95% battery health left on Auto power mode. The highest process taking place is image processing with minor AI useage.

Lightroom also doesn't seem to work well with this beta regarding the Masking options. As soon as I choose Subject Mask , the application quits - every time and on older versions of light room too. Which was never the case on previous beta's or full releases.

MacOS 15 Beta 2 Bugs

Q