IOS 18 Bugs

I downloaded IOS 18 beta on my 14 pro max and here’s a list of bugs or issues I’ve encountered so far: —Phone completely freezing after locking and unlocking —Calls glitching out and causing phone to crash —FaceID shows that the phone is unlocked but still have to put in the password —Phone taking multiple minutes to turn back on after hard reset —Randomly crashing and restarting (even when not using the phone) —Unlocking phone and being unable to see bottom row of apps or press anything on the screen —Widgets not loading (accompanies the freezing screen and faceID and unlocking not working correctly)

Please don't raise bugs in a new version of an OS in a post here on the Developer Forums. Apple's engineers aren't reading through these pages to see if anyone's found a bug.

These forums are for third-party developers writing apps for Apple's platforms to discuss issues with their code.

You need to raise each individual issue separately at https://www.apple.com/feedback/ You can post the FB numbers here if you want, so that others can link to them.

IOS 18 Bugs

Q