Regarding existing iOS Distribution Certificate after organization rename of Apple Developer Enterprise Program

Hi all, regarding requesting an organization name change for enrollment of enterprise developer subscription, I would like to understand more regarding the arrangement of iOS distribution certificate under the account (for internal deployment) but there is not much we can find in the official documentation and from the existing post.

Existing Distribution Certificate under the old name (e.g ABC Corp) are now used and app signed by it were deployed to thousands of internal users via internal website, after organization renaming, it is understood that the common name distribution certificate would not be renamed automatically and we will have to generate and pack the app with a new distribution certificate afterwards in order to update the name shown on users device. I would like to confirm if the existing distribution certificate (i.e. created under the legacy name ABC Corp) would be still kept valid until its expiry date (or until we manually revoke it) and not affected by the renaming of the developer account. (i.e. two valid distribution certificate, one with the legacy name and another one with new name can be kept valid after the name change).

Does anyone have experience with this after organization rename? Thanks.

Regarding existing iOS Distribution Certificate after organization rename of Apple Developer Enterprise Program

Q