Account Status still Pending

I have purchased $99 developer account program 10 days back and still its in pending status. How much time does it normally takes to get activated? & How long do i have to wait for getting it done? I am from outside of US. If anyone knows the solution please help!!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Harsh Shah Down vote post of Harsh Shah
51k views
  • I also purchased it but the order was cancelled the worst is i still not receive the refund.

• @chareng how long are you waiting, and why did It cancel?

• @MohammedR92 I waiting for 3 day but it's still pending

Replies

I'm located in the USA - been in business for 20+ years - have had the same address - and Apple has zero communication, zero phone calls, zero emails, zero texts... and it has been 2 weeks while their website says 2-3 days. When the communication listed is wrong - when the communication is also at zero - how do companies plan and execute a plan when Apple's communication is at zero!!!?

It's not right that Apple is getting away with this! Please sign this petition and I will use it in all communication with them:

https://chng.it/WQWPPLgM

How is it possible to treat paying devs like this? It's not right!

im with same problem, your problem was resolved?

I just waited a week too and heres the solution:

Don't send emails, those take way too long. Call apple support, and they will open up the account for you. My account was 'stuck' and now it's fixed.

• Purchase date: 7 Feb, first mail: 21 March, second mail: 25 March. As per your suggestion call: 26 March. within 5 min account open successfully...Thanks

• I am also facing the same issue, when I call the support team, they say to request a call from support page but somehow the page redirects back to the home page without requesting a call. How do I contact in that case. Is there any dev support number available?

Add a Comment

I am also facing the same issue, when I call the support team, they say to request a call from support page but somehow the page redirects back to the home page without requesting a call. How do I contact in that case. Is there any dev support number available?