[tags:wwdc20-10661]

41 results found

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to Family Sharing - Auto Renewing Subscription
Now that the Family Sharing is up and running for renewable subscriptions, can someone confirm here what are the values received for the original_transaction_id field in receipt. Our assumption from the doc is that all customers should get the same original_transaction_id value as the original purchaser, while each transaction_id is unique. Others here are expecting different original_transaction_id for each customers. And the accepted answer is ?
Dec ’20
Reply to How to pre-load SKOverlay?
It's not currently possible to preload an SKOverlay. If a user switches to a new page before the overlay is presented, you can call SKOverlay.dismiss(in:) - https://developer.apple.com/documentation/storekit/skoverlay/3566701-dismiss to cancel the presentation and avoid the overlay being shown in an unexpected location.
Sep ’20
Receipts in Family Shaing
Dear community, here is a technical question about Family Sharing of auto-renewable subscriptions, so as to perform server-side receipt validation. When a second User gets the subscription thanks to Family Sharing, what are the transaction_id and original_transaction_id IDs of the transactions contained in the app receipt (I mean /verifyReceipt response body) ? More specifically: will it contain the same transactions (I mean: same transaction ID) as the first User? or will it contain new transaction IDs? will these transactions have same original transaction ID as the ones of the first User. if Family Sharing is turned off, will the subscriptions of the second User disappear of the app receipt? Or be marked as cancel with some cancellation_date or such? Thank you very much in advance for any insight. P.S: these questions are only about the server-side receipt. On the mobile side, it is almost clear that StoreKit would generate a new transaction with a new transaction ID, as it does when restoring. P.P.S. : th
Sep ’20
Choose correct receipt_info from unified_receipt
Hello, since some fields of the Apple Server-Server Notifications are scheduled for deprecation - https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appstoreservernotifications like latest_receipt_info and instead unifiedreceipt should be used, my question is how to identify the current receiptinfo from the array latest-receipt-info inside the unified receipt. For the CANCEL nofitification, I can filter by web-order-line-item-id, but this field is not present for the other notifications. How do I get the current receipt_info from the array in unified receipt?
Aug ’20