Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Hey guys

I’ve been trying to pay for Apple Developer Program enrollment for about a week and still no luck. As well as I got from a small talk with the customer support – Apple never got my money. So it seems like my payment authorization fails all the time. But I don’t know what’s really going on.

Have any of you ever had issues like that?

Or maybe you just know what’s going on and how to fix it?

Answered by Apple Developer Support in 626670022
We do accept Russian credit cards to pay for the Apple Developer Program. If you've been unable to complete your order, please reach out to Apple Developer Program Support for assistance. Please note that you may be asked to provide verification details as part of the order completion process. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

How many days after they were notified to the internal team, did they return to you?

This advice I gave worked for my client within 24 hours to obtain her apple dev license:

1. on your iphone or apple device you must download the apple developer app.

2. make sure the card you are going to buy the apple license with is the same card currently linked to your apple id.

3. login to the apple developer app with you apple id and enroll in the apple dev program via the app.

4. if you encounter a delay of 24 hours, then email apple developer support and tell them your card can buy songs and apps so there is no reason it cannot buy an apple developer license.

5. If still not approved, follow up buy buying a song or an app, and send apple support that snippet of your bank statement proving that your card does work.

I've noticed some of the invisble checks done by apple:

they want you to have an existing apple id, not sure how old it must be.

they want you to buy the license while being logged into an apple device.

they want to verify you by making sure the apple id card mathces the developer program payment card.

If this works for you, please let me know and consider giving my business 5 stars on google my business: https://g.page/AppDevelopmentSouthAfrica/review?rc

2-3 days in January, when I asked them about wire transfer. And yesterday they've sent my issue to the internal team in the US and today they've answered, that everything is ok with my order and I "won´t have to worry until next year"as they said.

I’ve started my trials to pay for Apple developer account since January 20 till now 21 st of February still not succeeded. But after so many emails to apple support they sent me their bank details for a wire transfer as the only solution that have and they told me that other developers also with same issue did that. Wire transfer will take time, money 150$ and permission from my bank institution here in Egypt , if only they accept this transaction. I don’t know why Apple haven’t try to solve this issue, and for my surprise when I read this thread that the issue started back in November 19 !!! What a shame for Apple or I guess they want to control the number of accounts made for nothing. Anyway I’ll try this wire transfer and see. They might offer sending them via PayPal or if they are helpless they might google it;)

Hi! Which country you enrol from? In Russia you can not make a payment via the app...

Hello

I also have this problem. I'm trying for like 3 weeks, but no success. I have tried with two cards. Apple support is useless...

I've faced the same issue, Apple doesn't want to take my money. Region Belarus, Eastern Europe

Apple is studying and responsd case by case. They are not able to resolve the card payment issue for the moment!!!!!

The only solution they offer is to wire transfer the ammount and send them the reciept via email, then they will proceed with the account enrollment.

I'll try to pay them as advised and will get back with updates as soon as it happens

Hoe did you manage to get Apple to give you the approval for wire transfer? I would like to do the same. Want to get my App up ASAP.

Yep, running into the EXACT same issue. When I first did the enrollment, it took my payment (seemingly) but then after 48 hours it continued to say PENDING, so I called and they told me my payment didn't go through.... so I tried a different form of payment but nope, nothing worked. They then had me create an entirely NEW Apple ID so I went through the whole process again only to find out that once again, NO FORM OF PAYMENT WOULD WORK. This has been escalated to the 'internal team' but I haven't heard anything back yet. Granted, it's only been a few days but this is maddening. You'd think they would WANT our money easily??? I've never been through a more frustrating experience than this. The fact that so many other people are dealing with this and not getting the necessary help is not reassuring at all.

I escalated the issue to Apple support from the developer account help and although they know it is a glopal claim but they also asked me same procedure " gaining as much time as they can" to create another account and use another credit cards "collecting all my financial data as an intelligent spammer" till nothing works, then the magical solution came to thier mind to send them the wire transfer ammount. And what is really convincing that they offered a real data for Apple Bank account "looks like real". I actually followed thier instructions and sent them the money by wire transfer a few hours before I am writing this and forwarded them the bank reciept. Untill now nothing happened, I am only waiting for them to reply that they are proceeding with the enrollment.

So if it is a fraud I'll know and tell you

UPDATE::: I confirm now that Apple activated my account according to wire transfer

I tried that and it didn’t work

Hey. I also can’t pay my account. The bank says there have been no write-off attempts, Apple support cannot help.

My card works in the app store + itunes + apple pay, but support for the developer program still insists that my card does not work

I suggest that we send several messages to the CEO, perhaps the problem is resolved tcook@apple.com

+ According to the experiences of some people, Tim Cook sometimes responds to messages

I am curious you guys still facing apple developer program enrollment issues. I face this issue on december 2019 but i have resolved issue with apple. If you need any help related to this matter approch me itsehsan.mahmood@gmail.com

hi i tried sending you an email - it bounced back. can you guide how you managed the resolution?

ya i did the same .. bank says there is no record

It looks like this is not a problem! They updated the conditions for joining the developer program in October 2019 (:

Have the same no-resolvable issue.

People says, that next script can help someone (but unfortunatelly not for me):
1. Create new apple-id

2. Attach bank card to apple id (bank card should have the same name as apple id)

3. Buy some app in AppStore

4. Send request to enrollment developer program
5. Excited waiting

This is unbelivable..tried all my credit cards..no luck..

Can you please share information on how to do the wire transfer?

tried 3 credit cards..no luck.. my bank say can't process without c-c-v

My account will expire soon. And my app is growing. So sad

I do not know why Apple despises its customers and treats them in this disgusting and unprofessional way!

This seems to be the right time to move to Android Developer and the Google world 🙂

In addition, Apple support has completely stopped responding to my messages. I believed in Apple and Apple Arcade until now. I didn't even think that I would find myself in this situation, but it seems it's time to switch to Google Play.

Ok so guys, I have an update. After failing with many attempts including an attempt from a US based credit card from within the US. I contacted the apple support through their contact page. summarized the problems listed all the Apple IDs i had tried and gave all the case numbers as well.

The nice lady from developor support messaged me to setup a time for a call - we did one call and setup another call. I created a new ID and had a card ready which was never used but i did not proceed the payment. She called me and took my card details and she did the process at her end. 2 days later i get the confirmation from my bank and apple that payment has been done. I got the developer program confirmation email as well. Now the account is enrolled.

The lady was really helpful and she called and emailed at the exact time we agreed on.

There is definetely something wrong with Apple's system but the last support i got made it.

I suggest you also do a detailed summary with reference numbers and contact apple support and maybe via wire transfer or by phone your account goes through too.

Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Q