iOS 14 Developer Preview 1 - Wireless Charging Problem

Is anyone else experiencing issues with wireless charging with the iOS 14 DP1? Since installing it, wireless charging doesn't work. The battery charge indicator turns green, but the iPhone itself isn't charging. I find I have to turn off the iPhone for it to begin charging. When I turn it off, the even stranger thing is the iPhone doesn't turn back on when getting the charge. It is charging, however, because when I push the power button to turn it on, the battery capacity has increased.

Occuring on an iPhone II Pro Max.

Replies

IPhone 11 Pro. I didn’t have any issues with wireless charging before updating to iOS 14. Now, the phone starts to charge and then stops about 3 seconds later. It continues this cycle on the wireless charger.
I have the same issue with my iPhone 11 Pro.
The battery indicator turns green and shows charging icon, but the battery level doesn't change at all.
I didn't have the same problem before updating to iOS 14.
I’m having the same issue. Iphone 11 will say it’s charging but no charge happens.
Having the exact same problem.
sort it out Dev’s.
I’m having the exact same problem with beta 2 on an iPhone X. Most annoying. Haven’t found a workaround as yet.
I have the same problem. Iphone 11 128 gb, iOS 14 beta 3. You should switch off your iPhone. Then you should put your phone to wireless charger. Your phone will be in loading stage and will be in charging state with true charge.
Sitting at iOS 14 beta 3 and this is still a problem.
last night I did the IOS 14 beta update and now my phone wont charge wirelessly. I hope they find the issue and fix it.
Iphone 11 Pro max - latest build of iOS 14

and I have the same issue. It starts charging but even if it is charging it is actually not.
I am on the latest public beta of iOS14 and I have also started seeing quite a lot of problems with wireless charging. I am using certified chargers.
Same issues - I was good for a while but now it cycles on and off.
Same here!

Installing beta 4 right now and will try it again on the weekend. Currently it indicates that it is charging correctly. At the end of the night the phone is death.
I hadn't experienced it until Beta 4. Now it happens. Most of the time restarting my iPhone will correct it, but not always.
It happened to me too, I thought it was the charger itself only get till 80% , is a fast wireless charger but takes 1% like 3hrs
Why don't you update to beta 3 or 4