Unable to Submit for Review

The items below are required to start the review process:
An error has occurred. Try again later.

Accepted Reply

I got the same error today. No more details, just some general error. Unable to finish submission.
  • Hi. i got this error "An unexpected error occurred while submitting for review. If the problem persists, contact us at". how can i solve it?

Add a Comment

Replies

Access: https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/agreements/#/
and fill the paid app sections.
Issue will be resolved.
Paid apps agreement had to be accepted even though the app we were submitting was free. Once we agreed to the paid app terms, we were able to submit the app for review.
Heeeeelp

The items below are required to start the review process:
An error has occurred. Try again later.
Thanks for telling us about this! This is now fixed as of August 25th, can you try submitting your apps again?
Able to submit on 25th Aug, but unable to submit again on 26th Aug. Please help
Same issue for us as well.
I'm having this issue, too.
Hi there!

I've filled bank details and contacts but now there's a warning displayed on my account bank saying they are processing changes. Is it correct?

How long does it take to be processed? (within 24h?... )

Is it a must waiting for this step to finish to publish my app?

Those who had same troubles finally succeed waiting 24h?

I'd really apreciate if you drop me a line here.

Please help! Thanks.
@CarlosColomer

"Paid Apps" is not required.

We got the same issue as you and still waiting for Apple's responses.

The Paid Applications agreement allows your organization to sell apps on the App Store or offer in-app purchases. It's an optional part of the Developer Program License Agreement and describes the terms for paid apps contracts. To complete the agreement, you will also need to provide banking and tax information.

You can still distribute your free apps without entering into the Paid Applications agreement.

I guess we found a solution for this error in our case:

After re-uploading a new build around the date of first occurrence (Aug. 13th), the App ID configuration for push notifications lost the certificate at https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/identifiers/

We’ve just re-added the certificates and have been able to submit for review.
We're still seeing this issue. We've accepted all the agreements, filled out the bank and tax information even though it's a free internal app distributed via Apple Business Manager.

Code Block JSON
{
"errors" : [ {
"id" : "02221fca-34d2-4b31-a56d-3ff7e8dc5574",
"status" : "409",
"code" : "STATE_ERROR",
"title" : "The request cannot be fulfilled because of the state of another resource.",
"detail" : "Submit for review errors found.",
"meta" : {
"associatedErrors" : {
"/v1/apps/{AppId}" : [ {
"id" : "40c0fd81-fa73-4d13-a45e-3eab56377c2c",
"status" : "500",
"code" : "UNEXPECTED_ERROR",
"title" : "An unexpected error occurred",
"detail" : "An unexpected error occurred on the server side. If this problem persists, please contact us."
} ]
}
}
} ]
}

Do we have a Solution to this problem? Still i face the same issue.
Did you check the certificates, as I mentioned before?
Apple what is going on? This issue has been going on for weeks! My team has the agreements on point, all the Metadata correctly filled. We can´t submit our update for the app. The only red text on the entire panel is the one for the IDFA and is checked as "No, it doesn´t". What do we do?
So we've had this twice now

The first time Apple fixed it at their end, not sure what they did and then it worked for a while, but then came back

The fix that worked for me today was around the new option to have the app also work on MacOS

In Xcode it was turned off, but in App Store Connect it was turned on.

Simply turning it off solved the problem (we're not using it anyway and I'm not sure how it got turned on, might be a default or me being curious)

But this was enough to cause the problem and the app is in for Review now

Hope this helps somebody

Trev