Can't upload to AppStore - Invalid Provisioning Signature

After updating the Xcode to 13.3.1, and after some time since my last release, I can't seem to upload my app to AppStore.

And I get the following error:

Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature. The provisioning profile included in the bundle 'MY BUNDLE HERE' (Payload/Runner.app) cannot be used to submit apps to the iOS App Store until it has a valid signature from Apple. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal. With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.90165

I'm not sure what I broke with the latest update, since it worked fine until now. I tried messing with Archive Scheme in Xcode, I tried adding new provisioning profiles (AppStore and AdHoc) on the developer.apple site, but it doesn't help.

My gut's telling me that the solution is obvious, but...

• same here [Xcode Version 13.3.1 (13E500a)]

• I'm also having the same issue today

• Why it is happening, don't you know?

Replies

You have to remake the provisioning profiles because Apple expired some certificates. You go to your Developer Account, edit your provision profile without any change, save it and use that new profile.

Check Pods Framework and bundle had signing,it's solves to me here!

I have the same problem :/, (Xcode13.2)

I had same issue, with Xcode Version 13.3.1 (13E500a), I just deleted the existing provision profile and certificate from the KeyChain, Go on Developer.Apple.Com, Selected the existing provision profile that I was using and click edit and just save did not make any changes and then download it on my machine. Then install both certificates and provision profile and it solve my problem.

It's working fine today without any change. Seems it was any temporary problem at Apple side.