Error Analyzing App Version

I'm getting this error when trying to distribute/validate my app (every version of it):

I have a developer account and a distribution certificate, and have had no problems uploading many versions of my app until today.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Answered by in 713181022

Thank you all for reporting the issue. The App Store Connect engineering teams are investigating. The System Status Page is also updated. You can follow this thread for any updates.

—jasonag.

clean derived data, restart xcode, restart mac, disconnect internet, use vpn, remove other dev account, remove and re add apple id, change build version and number

none of above works, still getting same error

When will it be fixed?

I have tried every suggestion mentioned here and nothing is working. I think that none of these suggestions are actually working, I think it is just coincidence that people that are trying all ideas are just getting lucky rather than any specific suggestion is working.

Why does Apple not put this on their App Store Status page?!?!? I mean, what is the point of status page if you won't even update it?

https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/

**Hey everyone,

I exported the build the used Transporter app and was able to upload to Testflight. You can download Transporter app from Mac Appstore Link**

Same issue

Same problem over the past few hours.

I'm also facing this problem today and tried many times also a friend of mine is facing the same problem.

I am also facing same issue. any response form Apple when it will get resolved?

Same problem here. Apple, please fix ASAP!

same problem here!

I am also having same issue. Does anyone know solution?

same here

WORKING BYPASS: While Apple's Hardcore Software engineers drink coffee and figure this bug out!

Organizer -> Distribute App -> App Store Connect -> Export -> NOW DISABLE WIFI / INTERNET (else will fail) -> Exported .ipa

Now use Transporter App -> Login to same account -> Add .ipa -> Upload works !

Transporter Can be downloaded from AppStore

Please go to appstoreconnect > Expire old build and then remove from app review then try to upload again it works. Thanks

Wasn't working for me but just tried it a few seconds ago and it worked. However I then tried to upload the Catalyst version of my app and it's now broken again. Seems like the service is going up & down.

Still not working for me, I checked right now

Same issue here.

Experiencing the same problem!

Facing the same issue. Need a solution asap!!

We are also getting this error every time we upload the app today.

Apple please fix this.

Getting the same error for past hr.

We are facing the same problem. Please update this post if it's resolved!

same here

Error Analyzing App Version

Q