Error Analyzing App Version

I'm getting this error when trying to distribute/validate my app (every version of it):

I have a developer account and a distribution certificate, and have had no problems uploading many versions of my app until today.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Answered by in 713181022

Thank you all for reporting the issue. The App Store Connect engineering teams are investigating. The System Status Page is also updated. You can follow this thread for any updates.

—jasonag.

Same here!!

Same here

same here too

same here too

same, anyone knows where we can check apple server status?

Anyone who can reach apple technical service for this prob? Telephone supports aren't supported for my time zone now. :(

Same here !!

same here

Disconnect from the internet while exporting .ipa file, it works for me.

Same here. None of the mentioned solutions worked for me.

Same error here

Disconnecting from the Internet, exporting the .ipa with Organizer, and using Transporter to upload it worked for me too. Thanks for the tip!

Same error here

Same here, still down.

I am also getting this issue :(

thanks for the tip, exporting the build to .ipa without internet and using transporter to upload workaround works for me.

I had the same issue. I just kept retrying (like 10 times) until it worked for me.

same here with 13.3 and 13.3.1.

Restarting Mac fixed issue for me

Seems fixed.

Once succeed and then failed again with another issue

i have same problem

Ooh no i got another issue

We've received too many API requests for this API key in the past 60 seconds. Please wait and tr again. With error code RATE LIMIT EXCEEDED for id (null)

Hello All,

Talked to Apple support team.

As per them this error will be generally thrown, when build number that we are giving is lower than the build which is there in TestFlight/Appstore. In my case my last build number was 10 i was trying to upload app with a number less than that, so got the above error during Validate App and Distribute App.

Just check your previous build version in TestFlight and give Build Number greater than that the issue will be resolved.

Update - I have tried this but it's not working :(

Still down, seems like servers are overloaded, got through at one point, then API requests for this API key in the past 60 seconds, now back to old error as OP.

Error Analyzing App Version

Q