The app references non-public selectors in payload/runner.app/runner: fontweight, relativesize, spanarray, spanarray_count, strikethrough, underline

I have this warning when publishing the App, it does not prevent it from being uploaded to review, however, it had never come out, and on the other hand I do not understand what the error could be...

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of RobertoMG Down vote post of RobertoMG
15k views
  • The same error occurs after the Xcode 14.0 update.

App Store Connect Operation Error The app references non-public selectors in Payload/Smartooth.app/Smartooth: fontWeight, relativeSize, spanArray, spanArray_Count, strikeThrough, underline

• Xcode 13.4.1 Download and Use Resolution

• The same error occurs after the Xcode 14.0 update. The app references non-public selectors in Payload/ABC.app/ABC: addTagsObject:, determineAppInstallationAttributionWithCompletionHandler:, fontWeight, lookupAdConversionDetails:, relativeSize, spanArray, spanArray_Count, underline

Replies

Currently receiving the exact same error using Flutter and the new Xcode 14.

• same here.

Add a Comment

Same issue as of today

I am having the same issue here too, and it is being presented twice for some weird reason

I have the same thing, the reason is unclear.

Add a Comment

Still no solutions for this?

Same here. Only happening since upgrade to Xcode 14.

Same issue.

So how to fix it?

Add a Comment

Still this issue is coming

Same Issue.

same problem, any solution?

Facing same problem,

I did a grep on the project and got: Binary file ./Pods/GoogleMaps/Maps/Frameworks/GoogleMapsCore.framework/GoogleMapsCore matches

IssueTracker https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/249500474

I have the same problem. Any workaround until the fix?

• I have this too since Xcode 14 on Xamarin. Have not noticed any ill effect in Maps or elsewhere.

Add a Comment

I faced this issue in xcode 14 too, so after that i have used xcode 13.2 to upload. its working

The same error is still there for Xcode 14.1