The app references non-public selectors in payload/runner.app/runner: fontweight, relativesize, spanarray, spanarray_count, strikethrough, underline

I have this warning when publishing the App, it does not prevent it from being uploaded to review, however, it had never come out, and on the other hand I do not understand what the error could be...

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of RobertoMG Down vote post of RobertoMG
15k views
  • The same error occurs after the Xcode 14.0 update.

App Store Connect Operation Error The app references non-public selectors in Payload/Smartooth.app/Smartooth: fontWeight, relativeSize, spanArray, spanArray_Count, strikeThrough, underline

• Xcode 13.4.1 Download and Use Resolution

• The same error occurs after the Xcode 14.0 update. The app references non-public selectors in Payload/ABC.app/ABC: addTagsObject:, determineAppInstallationAttributionWithCompletionHandler:, fontWeight, lookupAdConversionDetails:, relativeSize, spanArray, spanArray_Count, underline

Replies

same error here on xcode 14.x

Same for me. Reported to Apple, just in case give any clue...

google_maps_flutter 2.1.5 works with Xcode 14, but 2.2.0 causes this issue.

Uploading with fastlane (i.e. iTMSTransporter) seems to work.

The problem comes from Apple. my app was approved on the Appstore without any issue.

Had the same issue and my uploads were not showing up in App Store Connect.

Fix: Export the Archive from Xcode and use Transporter to upload the ipa. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/transporter/id1450874784?mt=12

Same issue with Xcode Version 14.2 (14C18)

Same here ! any solution ?

same here, any solution,plz..........

I just uploaded a build with Xcode 14.2 and facing the same warning. Any resolution on that?

I just uploaded a build with Xcode 14.3 the same warning. Any resolution on that?