Unable to Verify App: An internet connection is required to verify the trust of the developer' ... This app will not be available until verified.

We are working on a new iOS application utilizing the new iOS 17 APIs, and I have updated Xcode to Xcode 15 Beta, and my iPhone 12 Pro to iOS 17 Beta 2, though this issue was also present on iOS 17 Beta 1.

In Xcode, for "Signing and Capabilities" I have my Team set to my personal team, utilizing the "Automatically manage signing" tick.

While the app will build and install on my phone, I immediately receive this error, with no popup to trust the developer.

Going to Settings > General > VPN and Device Management, I can see my Development Team, and I am able to Trust my team.

When trying to then Verify App(s), it tells me it will use my internet connection to verify the application.

However, it will then do nothing, with no error, regardless of how many times I attempt to verify.

Trying to open the app from my home screen will result in the repeated "Unable to Verify Error".

Trying to reset network settings does not result in any change in this behavior, nor does a reset of the phone.

I have tried 4 different high quality WiFi networks, as well as a fully connection AT&T cellular LTE connection, and still receive this error.

I am running out of diagnostic scenarios, and I'm curious if anyone has found a resolution to this?

How my app verified after several attempts above

// P.s. maybe restart phone

• Remove app from VPN & Device Management -> DEVELOPER APP -> Delete app

// P.s. maybe restart phone

// Than Rebuild inside XCode Install on your phone.

• Go to VPN & Device Management -> DEVELOPER APP -> Trust your app -> // Than App would be verified

// Now it should be fine, finally

I had three do/try/catch blocks. They allowed my app to compile and build but when I tried to launch them on my devices,I received the same error.

I had to force unwrap !. That is to say, I had to rewritetry as try!

This fixed the error. I was able to compile, build, and launch the app both in the simulator and on my device.

a restart fixed the problem for me today

You can also delete the app, and reinstall it on device. That seems to work. It is quite unideal though.

Just navigate to the Settings.app -> Privacy & Security -> Developer Mode, disable/re-enable it, reboot the iPhone. It worked for me.

I had the same problem but then turned off bluetooth on my phone and then the app was able to verify developer.

I have tried every single thing listed above and nothing works.

• Deleted app and restarted my phone after every attempt
  • Tried on wifi and then on cellular
  • tried do not disturb/on off
  • deleted my profiles on xcode and then re-added them

None of these work. This is wild that this a real issue. Straight up cannot develop.

Xcode: 15.4 osx: 14.5

Had the same issue. Here's what fixed it for me:

1. Uninstall the app from the iPhone.
  2. On the Mac, in XCode, go to the menu: Product -> Clean Build Folder
  3. Once it cleaned all the build files, then build/install/run again.

Turning off Bluetooth did resolve the problem for me.

hello,

I have solved this issue on my iPhone 15 pro. a general reset network reset solved the issue

Fitercise24

I ended up just needing to restart XCode before building the app again. ¯\(ツ)

what worked for me on ipad d: Settings -> Developer -> Network Link Conditioner, and turn that on

Unable to Verify App: An internet connection is required to verify the trust of the developer' ... This app will not be available until verified.

Q