Offer Codes cannot be redeemed

I have been using the Offer Codes that can be generated in App Store Connect (up to 25k per quarter).

They had worked before, but at some point of time they just stopped working.

My production device (iPhone 13 Pro) doesn't even render the redemption screen properly and says the code expired, even if it didn't. (already submitted a bug report, sadly without answer till this day: https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/12261784)

Apart from that, I asked some friends to try to redeem a test offer code for me and surprisingly, the native redemption screen is rendered properly, but the code cannot be redeemed. (Clicking "Redeem" doesn't show the payment sheet)

Any idea what the cause can be and how to fix it?

To me it looks like it is a problem with StoreKit API, because I followed the documentation on how to use the native iOS offer code redemption sheet and I don't even receive an app store notification. Looks like there is a problem between the device and Apple's API.

Replies

This goes this way since years. But now the situation is even worse: not even 1 code works. No matter how many you create/try. Apple, this is really a poor service.