In-App Purchase Product ID Not Retrieved by Apple Review Team

Hi everyone,

I’m encountering an issue with the in-app purchase functionality in my app during the Apple app review process, and I could use some assistance.

Problem Description: I’ve implemented an in-app purchase feature for the first time in my app, offering lifetime access for 300 euros. The product is created as a non-consumable type in the Apple App Store. The purchase flow works perfectly in various environments: simulator, real device, TestFlight, and sandbox accounts.

However, when the Apple app review team tests the app, they encounter an error retrieving the product ID for the in-app purchase. This issue specifically occurred on an iPhone 13 Mini running iOS 17.5.

Steps to Reproduce:

Implemented the in-app purchase feature. Created a non-consumable product in App Store Connect. Tested the purchase flow on: Simulator Real device TestFlight Sandbox accounts Submitted the app for review. Environment:

Xcode version: 14.0 iOS version: 17.5 macOS version: Ventura 13.3 Device: iPhone 13 Mini (used by review team)

What I've Tried:

Verified product ID and its status in App Store Connect. I'd like to assure you that the in-app purchase feature is correctly configured in the app and App Store Connect. Tested on different devices and environments: Sandbox account TestFlight account Real devices Checked all provisioning profiles and certificates. Additional Information: Despite successfully testing in all other environments, the issue persists during the Apple app review. I've submitted the binary 3 to 4 times, but the problem remains unresolved. Apple’s provided steps for configuring in-app purchases have been followed meticulously.

Has anyone else faced a similar issue, or does anyone have insights on what might be causing this discrepancy during the review process? Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Answered by DTS Engineer in 790006022

The App Store may not recognize your product identifiers in the sandbox or in production unless you meet following criteria, as applicable:

• Agree to the latest Apple Developer Program License Agreement.

• Complete all the financial agreements. When you renew your developer membership, see if you need to make updates to your agreements. When your developer membership expires, your financial agreements expire as well. For more information, see Overview for configuring in-app purchases.

• Your app uses an explicit App ID.

• Make your in-app purchases available for sale. For more information, see Set availability for in-app purchase.

• Modified in-app purchases are available to the App Store servers.

• The product identifier specified in App Store Connect matches the identifier used by Product.products(for:) or the SKProductsRequest object in your app.

The App Store may not recognize your product identifiers in the sandbox or in production unless you meet following criteria, as applicable:

• Agree to the latest Apple Developer Program License Agreement.

• Complete all the financial agreements. When you renew your developer membership, see if you need to make updates to your agreements. When your developer membership expires, your financial agreements expire as well. For more information, see Overview for configuring in-app purchases.

• Your app uses an explicit App ID.

• Make your in-app purchases available for sale. For more information, see Set availability for in-app purchase.

• Modified in-app purchases are available to the App Store servers.

• The product identifier specified in App Store Connect matches the identifier used by Product.products(for:) or the SKProductsRequest object in your app.

In-App Purchase Product ID Not Retrieved by Apple Review Team

Q