TestFlight not working with In-app purchases

Environment
react-native-iap: 12.12.2.
react-native: 0.72.12.
Platforms (physical & simulator): iPhone 11 - OS version 17.4 /// iOS Simulator iPhone 15 Pro Max - OS version 17.4

Description
Hello, I am trying to test the purchase of a subscription and an in-app product within my react native app. I have setup the necessary Sandbox account in App Store Connect, created a Store kit file in Xcode that I also synced with the products I created in the App Store Connect dashboard.

If I use Xcode to run the app on a physical device (after logging into the sandbox account), I am able to purchase a subscription/in-app product without any issues. If I purchased a subscription on the physical phone I can go into Settings > App Store > Sandbox Account Management and see the purchased subscription, change renewal rate, clear purchase history etc..

If I use the TestFlight build with a physical phone (logging in with the sandbox account) the in app purchases stop working correctly. After purchasing a subscription it is not shown in the Sandbox Account Management, so I am unable to cancel it. Upon trying to purchase another subscription the apple service keeps returning the same exact subscription that I "originally" purchased. How am I supposed to cancel that subscription if it not shown in the sandbox account subscription list? Adding a different sandbox account does not help either, trying to purchase another subscription returns the same subscription that I am unable to cancel. Is there a step in the TestFlight environment that I am missing on setup?

Expected Behavior
Upon purchasing a subscription in the TestFlight environment on a physical device I should be able to cancel that subscription.

Here's an example of what function I am calling on purchasing a subscription:

const product = { productId: 'example_monthly_subscription' };
subscribe(product.productId);

Any help would be appreciated.

TestFlight not working with In-app purchases

Q