Register a Services ID
A Services ID identifies your website that interacts with Apple web services such as WeatherKit, Sign in with Apple, and Account & Organizational Data Sharing. For each website, you can create a Services ID, configure your domain and return URL, and create an associated private key.
- In Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles, click Identifiers in the sidebar.
- On the top left, click the add button (+), select Services IDs, then click Continue.
- Provide a description for the Services ID.
- Enter a reverse-domain name style string for the identifier, then click Continue.
- Review the information, then click Register.