Profile doesn't include the com.apple.application-identifier entitlement.

I have tried everything and still I am getting this. Just for a test I created a new app (Master-Detail template Xcode 11.5) I have created an entry in the iTunes Connect to receive the app upon archiving and uploading. I regenerated all new certificates for iOS Development and Distribution. I created all new Provisioning profiles.

The Dev profile builds deploys and runs on my device
The Dist profile builds but when I select the distribution profile I get the "Profile doesn't include the com.apple.application-identifier entitlement." error.

When I download the profile within Xcode all looks good for the distribution profile:
App ID: matches correctly
Certificated: 1 Included includes the new signing certificate "iPhone Distribution...."
Capabilities: 3 Included Includes Game Center, In-App Purchase, and Keychain Sharing
Entitlements: 5 Included Includes application-identifier, keychain-access-groups, beta-reports-active, get-task-allow, and com.apple.developer.team-identifier.

Im not sure what is going on. This is a standard process I have performed for quite a while. As a matter of fact I just submitted 3 applications last Sunday.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Replies

After updating macOS Big Sur to Beta 2; uploading to AppStore working well in Xcode Version 12.0 beta (12A6159) unlike Xcode Version 11.3.1 (11C504) which still not working also Fastlane still not working on macOS Big Sur to Beta 2.

Archived using 11.5 and try to upload using Xcode 12 but didn't work for me.
I don't use any proxy. Errors are below:
Communication error. App Store Connect Operation Error. You need to have outbound access to tcp port 443.
An exception has occurred: java.security.DigestException: partial digests not returned.
Couldn't connect to Apple's web service.

What worked for me is, build with Xcode 11.5, export ipa with Xcode 12 and upload using Transporter app.
Very strange. I'm getting the same error even when trying to export. I've gone back down to Xcode 11.5, then down to 11.3. It won't let me upload or export.
Downloading Xcode 12 beta 2 now after I saw this thread. Strange thing: I distributed an app update just yesterday without experiencing any problems/issues. Today... same machine, same Xcode, same app (missed one little thing here, hehe)... it doesn't work anymore. Might also be affected by using the macOS Big Sur Beta (yeah, I know... don't use beta on productive machines...) Just saying ;)