How to delete old bulid from app store connect?

My old build rejected by apple because of some issues. I resolve those issues in my next build, & I want to submit it for review, but after clicking on SUBMIT FOR REVIEW my old build is showing REVIEW IN PROGRESS. I want to delete my old build, to avoid this.
  • I have that same problem. This post was created 2 years ago! Such a basic operation to have on such a platform. HOW CAN WE DELETE A BUILD THAT WE DO NOT WANT TO HAVE LISTED IN THE TEST FLIGHT? How is this complicated to understand and to implement Apple? And why every deletion is like finding Wally on it? I will get old and my grandchildren will ask me this question, and i will not know what to answer.

• Not only delete... I just commented above, i want to edit to correct something, guess what? I cannot. There must be a mystery button hidden in HTML wonders...

• BAD QUALITY APPLE SOFTWARE -> Change my mind.

Replies

Just make the "Builds" section a list with checkboxes, allow us to edit then select builds from the list, and provide an "expire selected builds" or "delete selected builds" button at the top of the list. How difficult is that? 🧐

Add a Comment