iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Hi!
I've installed iOS beta 4 on my iPhone 11 Pro and since then, I lost the signal and I don't have data. I have another iPhone X with iOS 14, and I don't have issue with it. It only occurs on iPhone 11.

I tried many things like:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data

• Turn off/on roaming

Same issues
It seems that the cell is looking for the signal constantly.

Do you have any idea how to fix it ?
Same issue. Husband and I both bought new iPhones and updated iOS now he can only make calls (no internet or text) and I can’t connect to Bluetooth. What’s going on Apple??
Having the same issue on iphone 11
I had a very similar issue these days after iOS 14.2 update on my (old) iPhone SE. Initially a hard reset seemed to work (useful instructions for that can be found on the iPhone wiki page), but when I charged my apps again through my back-up, the same problem appeared again.

I noticed a VPN server app was the problem, and deleting this app the whole issue was solved and my iPhone works perfectly again.

To me it seems to be a compatibility problem between the updated iOS and in my case a VPN server app.

I hope this might help for some of you; a simple sollution, but hard to find and very frustrating...
Mine:
  • Iphone 7 Plus

• Updated to IOS 14.2

• Based in Leicestershire, UK

• 4G - no service, got signal 4 bars for 5 secs and back to no service

• 3G OK but when out and about some areas have no service

Update:

From the previous comment by @kvc suggested to delete the VPN.

I have NordVPN installed and deleted the app and in the Settings.

It seems OK and works for me.

Thank you!
I notice that I'm not the only one having issues with 'No Service' on the iPhone 7 after the latest update. It started getting bad 2 days ago and I could not connect to my cellular network. I tried:
  • Turning it off and waiting for a minute. Upon restart, I'd connect for about a minute before I received another 'Cellular Update Failed' notification and went back to having no service.

• Network Reset. Upon restart my iPhone didn't even connect to the cellular network for the brief period like it did after the restart.

I saw another person say they took theirs into an Apple store and I plan to do that tomorrow.
I had same problems for 5 days until today. I tried all possible solutions but these were not worked. Somehow, today I started to use my LTE connection and all problems are solved. After that I checked my carrier version I realized that the version was changed. I am living at Turkey and my carrier name is Turkcell.
Update to previous post about cell signal weakness (Verizon, iPhone 12, iOS 14.2.1) and WiFi calling not working:

After further conversation with Apple, I believe that what Apple is calling "the 1-bar symptom" is caused by "the choice of network thresholds by the Carrier which can force the device to stay on an LTE band with a weaker signal." Apple sent a field engineer to my house to collect logs using multiple devices including several iPhones and an Android device. Apple then contacted Verizon to optimize their configuration for my location. I have a stronger signal since they did this. Obviously the carriers (not just Verizon) need to do this for their whole network, not just one location.

Regarding my WiFi calling issue, Apple suggested that I disable QoS on my router, and now I can use WiFi calling. On one of my iPhones the change was instant; on our other iPhone, we had to remove the SIM card and then replace it to get WiFi calling working. Further, Apple says the the "no-bar symptom" was also caused by having QoS enabled.
Finally got an appointment set up at Best Buy. APPLE HAS A RECALL ON PHONES EXPERIENCING THIS ISSUE UNTIL DECEMBER 18TH. I don't know why apple doesn't say that when you talk to support, but they don't. This is only until DECEMBER 18TH so get it done now if you still have that problem.

I went to Best Buy to get it fixed. Apple wouldn't let them give me a loaner phone bc apple sucks. I called Apple support to get a loaner phone, but they're useless so I have to get another appointment in 10 days so my phone can be fixed. APPLE can't send you a ******* phone so you either have to hope whereever you go has a backup or you're without a phone til they get yours
Same issue. Since the latest update, I have no cellular data. I have to connect to WiFi wherever I am. It's awful. I have the 8 plus
I had no cellular data access at all on my iphone 8 plus after upgrading to IOS 14.2. I spent several hours on the phone with both Verizon and Apple Support. Verizon was able to get me reconnected but cellular data access was slow. Apple Support found a McAfee app that they suspected had set up a firewall that was interfering with cellular data access. Once I removed that everything started loading again quickly.

I was also advised to go to Safari on a regular basis and click on "Clear History and Website Data" (I had already been going to Safari-Advanced-Website data-remove all).

Everything seems to be fine but I do have an appointment next week with Best Buy where I am going to have them really check out my phone for other issues.

FYI: I have had 5 iphones and I still HATE the upgrades!!!!
Update: iphone 8 plus had cellular date connection problems that seemed to be resolved yesterday. Today not connecting again. Calling Apple support right now to get this resolved. Has something to do with IOS 14.2 update.
Once I downloaded the update for IOS 14.2 on my iphone 10Xs am having the same issue:
  • no cell service with T-Mobile BUT texts were coming through

• I can restart the phone and it will come back temporarily

• have tried the airplane mode toggle with no success

• phone shows all bars for wifi, (wifi working fine on my laptop) but I cannot make calls over wifi even though this is enabled on my phone and always has been

• brand new SIM card

• Apple ran a diagnostic test and found a faulty antenna in the phone that was not communicating - got a brand new replacement phone yesterday.

• now texts are slow but still same issues with cell service/phone calls

• back to the same problems

anyone find a solution yet?

Yes same issue for me in iphone 7 and still exists, i don't have any VPN and using phone with lot of apps.. Can someone suggest any solution for this? Really critical and i switched sim temporarily to another phone for calls and messages alone which is really frustrating to use 2 handsets for apps and calls
iPhone 7 (recently refurbished)— cant receive texts/calls anywhere I don’t have Wi-Fi. Works on wifi.
It seems like this forum is active as of 12/13/20, as other people seem to be experiencing this issue. Would appreciate some help.
I have been facing the same issue since i upgraded to iOS 14. The issue still persists even with iOS 14.1 and iOS 14.2.
What i noticed is when i switch on my personal hotspot and connect my macbook then the network drop issue doesn't arise.
Apple can you please look into the same as it has been almost 3 months I have been facing this issue.
Whenever i travel i have to change the Voice and Data to 3G so that there is no drop in the Network Signal.
This means whenever i am out there is no Data.
Iphone 11 pro max
updates to ios 14.3
and nothing change
except modem firmware and carrier changed.
it’s so disappointing from apple
after stop production of 11 pro😔
what should we do?
I have an Iphone Xs and i updated to iOS 14.3 and it has been almost 4 hours that the Network Data has not dropped.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
I will update if the issue is resolved permanently post the iOS 14.3 update.
I'm following this closely. We have a pair of iphone X that have had an issue where previously 3 bars of service are now either 1 or none with calls dropping a minute or two into the call. We're with verizon and have called them multiple times, had a call with Apple where the devices were reset. The last course of action was that we bought a network extender and installed it yesterday. After we activated it, by calling Verizon tech support, there was no improvement in cell service. The ticket was bumped up two tiers and is currently in the advanced technical support and in a pending status. They are going to attempt to get the network extender to produce better signal. This really seems like it HAS to be an iphone IOS issue.

I'm actually just the administrator of the business account, the two users with the problem happen to be the Owner of the company and his wife. It's not great to have the owners phones not work. This has been going on for weeks with noone admitting any fault or errors.

I'm waiting to hear if an update to 14.3 helps, and also waiting to find out if Verizon can magically make the network extender (that we purchases through Verizon and wasnt given to us for free) work.
Same issue. I have done reset network settings multiple times. Deleted files, left the iphone off, dusted off the SIM card. Also now my phone slows down to a grinding halt, then, if i pressed buttons or performed gestures while frozen, it does than all at once after a long delay, then freezes again. I am only using half my memory. So its not storage issues.
The issue seems to have been finally resolved with the iOS 14.3 update.
As mentioned earlier I have a Xs.
I updated to 14.3 yesterday and since then there is no loss in the Network even once.
We have 4 IPhone in our household, 3 XR and an XS. After 14.2 update, my XR was the only one with this problem. After losing service/network, sometimes it would recover on its own, but most times I would have to shut down phone and restart it to regain service/network. Patiently waited for 14.3 and installed it yesterday (121420) and so far, fingers crossed, it has worked. Haven’t lost service or network yet, will update at later date.
  1. ...signal was fine overnight and BAM just lost it. Not even 12 hours.

We installed 14.3 yesterday on our problem iPhone X's. It did not help. The phone is useless as a phone.
I feel iOS 14.4 Beta 1 will fix the issue on iPhone X as finally there is a modem firmware update!
I have a IPhone XR and when I installed IOS 14.3, my cellular got locked by the update! PLZ help
iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Q