Search results for

“ITMS-90158”

1,712 results found

Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
We have developed the iOS App using .NET MAUI, when we try to upload it to store, the binary is getting rejected with the following error, kindly suggest a solution for this. TMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in : _ubrk_openRules, _ucal_add, _ucal_close, _ucal_get, _ucal_getAttribute, _ucal_getKeywordValuesForLocale, _ucal_getNow, _ucal_getTimeZoneDisplayName, _ucal_getTimeZoneIDForWindowsID, _ucal_getWindowsTimeZoneID, _ucal_open, _ucal_openTimeZoneIDEnumeration, _ucal_set, _ucal_setMillis, _ucol_close, _ucol_closeElements, _ucol_getOffset, _ucol_getRules, _ucol_getSortKey, _ucol_getStrength, _ucol_getVersion, _ucol_next, _ucol_open, _ucol_openElements, _ucol_openRules, _ucol_previous, _ucol_safeClone, _ucol_setAttribute, _ucol_setVariableTop, _ucol_strcoll, _ucurr_forLocale, _ucurr_getName, _udat_close, _udat_countSymbols, _udat_format, _udat_getSymbols, _udat_open, _udat_setCalendar, _udat_toPattern, _udata_setCommonData, _udatpg_close, _udatpg_getBestPattern, _udatpg_
0
0
373
Sep ’23
ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - But I'm using an SDK which meets the guidelines in the message!
I received an email with the following message from Apple: ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 15.5 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 15 SDK or later, included in Xcode 13 or later. Well, what's the problem Apple? I used 15.5. That's later than 15!
2
0
908
Mar ’23
Reply to Xcode 9 GM doesn't recognize me as part of a team (ITMS-4088)
I am having this exact same problem. I am totally blocked by this issue and I cannot release anything to testflight or Itunes connect.Furthermore, when I attempt to use the application loader, I continue to recieve error (this might be a separate issue) with validation errors for app icons that have been defined. All the assets are there, copied as part of the asset catalog.ERROR ITMS-90022: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0.ERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro.ERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0.
Sep ’17
ERROR ITMS-90362 Submitting watch OS2 app with Healthkit to iTunes Connect
Have been trying to upload an archive of our app and watch app to iTunes Connect which includes support for iOS9 and watch OS 2 with healthkit.I keep running into this error:ERROR ITMS-90362 :Invalid Info.plist value. The value for the key 'UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities' in bundle {bundle name} is invalid. Expecting array with a single string value of watch-companion'In order to get our app working since it relies on healthkit, we have included healthkit in our UIRequriedDeviceCapabilities and without it the app will never load.<key>UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities</key> <array> <string>healthkit</string> </array>Using this causes the app to not be able to submit. If i change the string to 'watch-companion' as it seems to suggest, then the watch app will never start.Here is an image of the error when uploading through Organizer:https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/1257664/9561131/c6a5b56e-4e30-11e5-9817-3b3d8614e1c5.pngHas anyone been able to submit a watch OS2 ap
28
0
4.6k
Aug ’15
Reply to error: The specified item could not be found in the keychain.
I have the similar situation on my mac-mini now (Feb, 2024, Sonoma 14.3.1). I have several records for testflight in my keychain. And old records work well. But a new record (I created it today) doesn't work. I have these messages: dmitriy@Mini-Dmitriy IPA % xcrun altool --upload-app --type ios --file app.ipa --username dmitriy@.com --password @keychain:TESTFLIGHT_PROD --verbose 2024-02-24 17:16:24.810 Starting altool... 2024-02-24 17:16:24.813 Initializing bundle from: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AppStoreService.framework 2024-02-24 17:16:24.819 Will look for transporter at executable bundle relative path: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter 2024-02-24 17:16:24.819 Looking for Transporter at path: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter 2024-02-24 17:16:24.819 Looking for Tr
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Feb ’24
Apple App Store Submission rejected with code ITMS-90748 and no other information.
I built and submitted a react-native app using expo eas build -p ios --auto-submit and the app was sent to Apple for submission. I received an email back 5 minutes later that reads: Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, react-chipsapp 0.1.2 (0.1.2). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90748: ${message} Best regards, The App Store Team The ${message} looks like a template placeholder that isn't populated and thus there is no information indicating what might be wrong. I google searched for the specific error code and could not find anything. What does this code mean and why is my app submission failing?
4
0
1.3k
Jan ’23
ITMS-90207: Invalid Bundle. The bundle at 'Runner.app' does not contain a bundle executable.
My app (com.onon.app) consistently fails App Store Connect validation (ITMS-90207: Invalid Bundle) despite passing all local diagnostics (valid arm64 binary, correctly signed, appropriate entitlements). Is there a known issue with Apple's validation server, or are there obscure validation rules I might be missing? Diagnosic info Architecture Check (lipo -info Runner): Non-fat file: Runner is architecture: arm64 Code Signing Verification (codesign -vvv Runner): Runner: valid on disk Runner: satisfies its Designated Requirement Local Environment Details: Operating System: macOS 15.5 24F74 (arm64) Xcode Version: 16.3 (16E140) Transporter Version: 1.3.3-13326 Flutter Version: 3.29.0 CocoaPods Version: 1.16.2 Has anyone encountered a similar issue with a Flutter app that passes local code signing checks but is rejected by App Store Connect? Are there any known edge cases or obscure validation rules that aren't covered by standard code signing diagnostics? I've also opened a Technical Support Incident with
2
0
403
Jul ’25
Reply to Xcode Cloud Archive - visionOS fails with Info.plist errors?
I have been able to also reproduce the issue with a Xcode 15.3 template project after adding Apple Vision as a supported destination, configuring Xcode Cloud and adding a TestFlight post-action (without the post-action, the archives succeed). Submitted FB13774427 (Xcode Cloud visionOS archive action fails for iOS template project with Apple Vision added as supported destination.) as this might be a bug. Anybody successfully building these visionOS/iOS hybrid apps with current version Xcode Cloud after including a TestFlight post-action? The following email references ITMS error numbers: TMS-90508: Invalid Info.plist value - The value for the key 'DTPlatformName' in bundle DualUse.app is invalid. ITMS-90039: Type Mismatch - The value for the Info.plist key CFBundleIcons.CFBundlePrimaryIcon is not of the required type for that key. See the Information Property List Key Reference at https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/general/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Introduction/Introd
May ’24
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage
We have developed the iOS App using .NET MAUI, when we try to upload it to store, the binary is getting rejected with the following error, kindly suggest a solution for this. TMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in : _ubrk_openRules, _ucal_add, _ucal_close, _ucal_get, _ucal_getAttribute, _ucal_getKeywordValuesForLocale, _ucal_getNow, _ucal_getTimeZoneDisplayName, _ucal_getTimeZoneIDForWindowsID, _ucal_getWindowsTimeZoneID, _ucal_open, _ucal_openTimeZoneIDEnumeration, _ucal_set, _ucal_setMillis, _ucol_close, _ucol_closeElements, _ucol_getOffset, _ucol_getRules, _ucol_getSortKey, _ucol_getStrength, _ucol_getVersion, _ucol_next, _ucol_open, _ucol_openElements, _ucol_openRules, _ucol_previous, _ucol_safeClone, _ucol_setAttribute, _ucol_setVariableTop, _ucol_strcoll, _ucurr_forLocale, _ucurr_getName, _udat_close, _udat_countSymbols, _udat_format, _udat_getSymbols, _udat_open, _udat_setCalendar, _udat_toPattern, _udata_setCommonData, _udatpg_close, _udatpg_getBestPattern, _udatpg_
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
373
Activity
Sep ’23
ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - But I'm using an SDK which meets the guidelines in the message!
I received an email with the following message from Apple: ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 15.5 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 15 SDK or later, included in Xcode 13 or later. Well, what's the problem Apple? I used 15.5. That's later than 15!
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
908
Activity
Mar ’23
Reply to Xcode 9 GM doesn't recognize me as part of a team (ITMS-4088)
I am having this exact same problem. I am totally blocked by this issue and I cannot release anything to testflight or Itunes connect.Furthermore, when I attempt to use the application loader, I continue to recieve error (this might be a separate issue) with validation errors for app icons that have been defined. All the assets are there, copied as part of the asset catalog.ERROR ITMS-90022: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0.ERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro.ERROR ITMS-90023: Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’17
ERROR ITMS-90362 Submitting watch OS2 app with Healthkit to iTunes Connect
Have been trying to upload an archive of our app and watch app to iTunes Connect which includes support for iOS9 and watch OS 2 with healthkit.I keep running into this error:ERROR ITMS-90362 :Invalid Info.plist value. The value for the key 'UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities' in bundle {bundle name} is invalid. Expecting array with a single string value of watch-companion'In order to get our app working since it relies on healthkit, we have included healthkit in our UIRequriedDeviceCapabilities and without it the app will never load.<key>UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities</key> <array> <string>healthkit</string> </array>Using this causes the app to not be able to submit. If i change the string to 'watch-companion' as it seems to suggest, then the watch app will never start.Here is an image of the error when uploading through Organizer:https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/1257664/9561131/c6a5b56e-4e30-11e5-9817-3b3d8614e1c5.pngHas anyone been able to submit a watch OS2 ap
Replies
28
Boosts
0
Views
4.6k
Activity
Aug ’15
Reply to In-App purchase free product - You must select valid price for your price change
Same here. Hope this gets resolved ASAP.For the record the way to do it with iTMS transporter is detailed here:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30912572/itmstransporter-how-to-upload-content-in-in-app-purchase
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’18
Reply to About code signing strategy - what happens when we archive a project without code signing, and export it with profile later?
Okay, it turns out there is an issue with this strategy. We got ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement error after uploading the IPA to App Store. Very annoying.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’22
Reply to new builds not show in app store connect
Look for an email with this error ( ITMS-90683: Purpose string missing in Info.plist ), this is some permission that your application needs, add it and that's it. In my case it was this: NSMicrophoneUsageDescription I added it and everything working again
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jan ’24
Reply to error: The specified item could not be found in the keychain.
I have the similar situation on my mac-mini now (Feb, 2024, Sonoma 14.3.1). I have several records for testflight in my keychain. And old records work well. But a new record (I created it today) doesn't work. I have these messages: dmitriy@Mini-Dmitriy IPA % xcrun altool --upload-app --type ios --file app.ipa --username dmitriy@.com --password @keychain:TESTFLIGHT_PROD --verbose 2024-02-24 17:16:24.810 Starting altool... 2024-02-24 17:16:24.813 Initializing bundle from: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AppStoreService.framework 2024-02-24 17:16:24.819 Will look for transporter at executable bundle relative path: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter 2024-02-24 17:16:24.819 Looking for Transporter at path: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/ContentDeliveryServices.framework/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter 2024-02-24 17:16:24.819 Looking for Tr
Topic: Code Signing SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Feb ’24
Apple App Store Submission rejected with code ITMS-90748 and no other information.
I built and submitted a react-native app using expo eas build -p ios --auto-submit and the app was sent to Apple for submission. I received an email back 5 minutes later that reads: Dear Developer, We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, react-chipsapp 0.1.2 (0.1.2). Please correct the following issues, then upload again. ITMS-90748: ${message} Best regards, The App Store Team The ${message} looks like a template placeholder that isn't populated and thus there is no information indicating what might be wrong. I google searched for the specific error code and could not find anything. What does this code mean and why is my app submission failing?
Replies
4
Boosts
0
Views
1.3k
Activity
Jan ’23
Reply to ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs
Hi Eveyone , Its not a webview error, you are using old api's ex- ( app share api or somethin like itms) you have change new url like (https).
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’20
Reply to Mac App Store url problem on Mac M1
Seeing this crash too. I believe it's been around since the first release of M1 Macs. Confirming also that workaround of using itms-apps://apple.com/app/id***** works.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’22
Reply to Icon composer icon contains alpha channel upload error
I am still unable to upload to Testflight with an icon composer file as the main app icon on Beta 5. I continue to get: ITMS-90717: Invalid large app icon
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’25
ITMS-90207: Invalid Bundle. The bundle at 'Runner.app' does not contain a bundle executable.
My app (com.onon.app) consistently fails App Store Connect validation (ITMS-90207: Invalid Bundle) despite passing all local diagnostics (valid arm64 binary, correctly signed, appropriate entitlements). Is there a known issue with Apple's validation server, or are there obscure validation rules I might be missing? Diagnosic info Architecture Check (lipo -info Runner): Non-fat file: Runner is architecture: arm64 Code Signing Verification (codesign -vvv Runner): Runner: valid on disk Runner: satisfies its Designated Requirement Local Environment Details: Operating System: macOS 15.5 24F74 (arm64) Xcode Version: 16.3 (16E140) Transporter Version: 1.3.3-13326 Flutter Version: 3.29.0 CocoaPods Version: 1.16.2 Has anyone encountered a similar issue with a Flutter app that passes local code signing checks but is rejected by App Store Connect? Are there any known edge cases or obscure validation rules that aren't covered by standard code signing diagnostics? I've also opened a Technical Support Incident with
Replies
2
Boosts
0
Views
403
Activity
Jul ’25
Reply to Xcode Cloud Archive - visionOS fails with Info.plist errors?
I have been able to also reproduce the issue with a Xcode 15.3 template project after adding Apple Vision as a supported destination, configuring Xcode Cloud and adding a TestFlight post-action (without the post-action, the archives succeed). Submitted FB13774427 (Xcode Cloud visionOS archive action fails for iOS template project with Apple Vision added as supported destination.) as this might be a bug. Anybody successfully building these visionOS/iOS hybrid apps with current version Xcode Cloud after including a TestFlight post-action? The following email references ITMS error numbers: TMS-90508: Invalid Info.plist value - The value for the key 'DTPlatformName' in bundle DualUse.app is invalid. ITMS-90039: Type Mismatch - The value for the Info.plist key CFBundleIcons.CFBundlePrimaryIcon is not of the required type for that key. See the Information Property List Key Reference at https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/general/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Introduction/Introd
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
May ’24
Reply to can't validate archive for dev team X because iTunes Store wants prov profile for dev team Y
Found the problem : I had mistakenly created the iTunes Connect app record under my own team YYYY, instead of team XXXX.For search purposes : the error number is ITMS-90159
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Dec ’16