Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle

Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle ***.***.XX [Payload/Runner.app/PlugIns/OneSignalNotificationServiceExtension.appe😆 is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal. With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.90161 for id 81c3cef4-fefe-468d-910c-cf7a4b5377a8

Any help? I have tried to create new provisioning profile and identifiers but still get this error when uploading app to the App Store.

• Same issue here. This is annoying.

• You go to https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/profiles/list, choose your provision, then click edit (no need change anything), save and download it. Install this provision. It works for me

• Scheduled maintenance: On April 13, starting at 10 a.m. PDT, catalog report requests will be delayed for up to one hour. Reports will be generated after maintenance is complete. Please request any critical reports before this time.

Add a Comment

Replies

I got the same error. More to come maybe.

I am getting this error when trying to push a test flight build in our CI (bitrise)... All provisioning profiles are valid and code signing certs valid, we are using the App Store Connect API and key is active. Any idea's of why this is happening?

same here, how did you solve this?

Looks like global trouble?

Same here! Seems any global issue

I also have this issue... Hopefully just a temporary problem with Apple servers

Also have this issue, did try and recreate a new provisioning profile but got the same error.

We are having this issue as well. Must be something wrong on Apple's side?

The problem arose today, I already checked the certificates and everything is correct, but the error still appears.

this is happening for me as well.. def sounds like an Apple bug/issue.

I'm seeing the same issue with a slightly different error:

Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature. The provisioning profile included in the bundle 'com.redacted.app' (Payload/Redacted.app) cannot be used to submit apps to the iOS App Store until it has a valid signature from Apple. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal. With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.90165 for id 93ef73db-3a75-4c1c-a74e-59c05fd33ecf

• I have the same error code, 90165

• I'm getting the same error. This worked last week.

`ERROR ITMS-90165: "Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature. The provisioning profile included in the bundle 'com.apcon.intellaviewmobile' (Payload/Runner.app) cannot be used to submit apps to the iOS App Store until it has a valid signature from Apple. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal."

Return status of iTunes Transporter was 1: ERROR ITMS-90165: "Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature. The provisioning profile included in the bundle 'com.apcon.intellaviewmobile' (Payload/Runner.app) cannot be used to submit apps to the iOS App Store until it has a valid signature from Apple. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal."

The call to the iTMSTransporter completed with a non-zero exit status: 1. This indicates a failure`

Add a Comment

exactly the same error i'm getting. there's another thread for this issue here - https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/703995

I'm also running into the same issue Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature. The provisioning profile included in the bundle 'com..' (Payload/Runner.app) cannot be used to submit apps to the iOS App Store until it has a valid signature from Apple. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal."

Create a new distribution certificate through Xcode. I have just done this and it now works.

Preferences > Accounts > Choose team > Manage certificates > + Apple distribution > Archive and upload

• I created a new distribution certificate. I'm using fastlane to upload to TestFlight. It still fails. I'm in a crunch. We've never had a problem like this on the Google Play store and it seems to randomly crop up on the Apple iOS store. Anybody else have a solution that works with fastlane?

• Thank you @fridayjay, that works for me

• This also worked for me! Thanks.

Same here, @fridayjay How we can do it for our CI/CD?